Jack Frost Open Daily

weedreimer

I heard it on the radio but couldn't find it on their website that's why I asked. I'll wait for ried to chime in (not that I don't trust you Dan)

Yes it is BOGO on Sundays but you have to stop at a participating LukOil and get the voucher. There are blackout dates listed on the voucher such as next weekend with it being a holiday. 

• 10 months later...

Most likely would you like to file a butthurt report.

I was butt hurt when I got banned from here, but not now. I haven't cursed yet, typed anything inflammatory on jf's page, or write them a negative review. Just think it's pathetic to shit on the person who pays their bills. You know as well as I that a 10 am opening is bullshit, especially on a Sunday. Imagine if blue opened at 10am, you guys would be in barb's office as we speak. Blue was nice enough to build me a fucking statue but BB can't even open at a reasonable hour. Don't get me started on the 8pm closing

I was butt hurt when I got banned from here, but not now. I haven't cursed yet, typed anything inflammatory on jf's page, or write them a negative review. Just think it's pathetic to shit on the person who pays their bills. You know as well as I that a 10 am opening is bullshit, especially on a Sunday. Imagine if blue opened at 10am, you guys would be in barb's office as we speak. Blue was nice enough to build me a fucking statue but BB can't even open at a reasonable hour. Don't get me started on the 8pm closing

I don't think blue opened till 10am on an opening day. I wouldn't mind a 10am opening every once in awhile. Gives the sun a little more time to rise up over the Mesa and gives Root more time to go to WaWa and Nazareth Jay a chance to linger at Starbucks and soak in the atmosphere

What about the 8pm closing.

I don't think blue opened till 10am on an opening day. I wouldn't mind a 10am opening every once in awhile. Gives the sun a little more time to rise up over the Mesa and gives Root more time to go to WaWa and Nazareth Jay a chance to linger at Starbucks and soak in the atmosphere

What about the 8pm closing.

if they closed at 9 or 10, i could leave my house at 4:15, get there at 6, be on the slopes at 6:15, and ride til 9.  however, i worry that they will pull a blue and close like 25 mins early, which is why i cannot risk leaving at 4:15 when they close at 8.

if they closed at 9 or 10, i could leave my house at 4:15, get there at 6, be on the slopes at 6:15, and ride til 9.  however, i worry that they will pull a blue and close like 25 mins early, which is why i cannot risk leaving at 4:15 when they close at 8.

Ride from 10-1130 and watch the game at home or ride 10-1 and watch the game at Shennanagins and drive home or return for more riding at BB to celebrate the Eagles win I know I jinxed it but IDGAF.

Maybe I'll take a ride up there tomorrow. Sadly, probably won't be able to get to Blue if they open during the week.

Not even for night skiing?

My plan is to ski blue everyday from when they open until December 22..12/23-25 I'm in DC visiting parents and sisters family then ski blue everyday 12/26-1/1 when I'm off work...