3/12-3/13 weekend roll call thread.

Hey all,

It's almost the weekend...anybody gonna be at Blue mountain this weekend? Tomorrow looks like a beauty..going from the 30s to the 50s and mostly sunny. Remember to spring forward Saturday night..we be mighty dark on the drive to blue Sunday with cloudy sky's and a chance of showers. Got my weekend dirt wolf and laying out my best polo shirt.

Plan to be back in the morning, with pops. As close to first lift as possible, while the snow is still firm. Where exactly do you degenerates park?

Bottom lot three rows from entrance to lot to the left. Arrival 730 in line for six pack 750. Stop by the lot when you are finished for a beer. Snow tomorrow morning will be fast!!!!!

Wow I'm actually learnin to enjoy this mushy mess we're calling snow. Great morning, glad I came up.

Slumming it at Blue builds character! Priceless.

So much nicer than yesterday's mushy mess, at least a little bit of firmness underneath. Conditions were great on arrival at about 820, starting to deteriorate so packed it in. Made 9 runs now having a drink at the Slopeside bar before going to check out this pass holders lunch

Decent little Season pass holder spread. Raffle ticket and Summer comp (aerial park, laser tag, beerfest or wine me up, pick one) given when you walk in. Calamari, pierogies, pork loin Marsala, general tso chicken, steamed veggies, sausages (tasted like kielbasa), salad, fruit salad, cookies, brownies. Water, coffee and Gatorade. Raffle is at 145

• Like 1

The food was pretty darn good. On the way out noticed they had swapped in lasagna where the calamari and pierogies were. We didn't win any prizes, they gave away about a dozen fleece blankets, a pair of zip, climb and dine passes, half dozen or so $25 gift cards, a two night stay at a Comfort Inn in VT (I didn't know there was a Comfort Inn by Elk!) and a one night stay at Great Wolf Lodge. Left right after the raffle.

50/50 chance I'll be up tomorrow morning, else probably next Saturday, assuming they make it

Wow I'm actually learnin to enjoy this mushy mess we're calling snow. Great morning, glad I came up. Slumming it at Blue builds character! Priceless.

Glad you took my advice and phillycores!!! For this part of PA blue is not slumming it..its a pretty good local mountain.

So much nicer than yesterday's mushy mess, at least a little bit of firmness underneath. Conditions were great on arrival at about 820, starting to deteriorate so packed it in. Made 9 runs now having a drink at the Slopeside bar before going to check out this pass holders lunch

What kind of food was at the passholders lunch? I got KFC on the way home. Lots of food for like $8

Enjorales you are getting your money's worth out of your season pass and it's good all of next season.

Oh you already said about food above. And wow just wow on the food. I ain't tripping. Had some sweet runs earlier.