Will blue blow Friday night?!!

End of the month. Snowbowl is actually pretty high in elevation. They had a crappy year last year. They were skiing early November this year. The problem in Az is lack of water. When they get rain kinda runs off due to the type of soil. Rocks and old volcanic ash is what I read. They do get monsoon type rain late in summer, I believe.

They don't make snow.

End of the month. Snowbowl is actually pretty high in elevation. They had a crappy year last year. They were skiing early November this year. The problem in Az is lack of water. When they get rain kinda runs off due to the type of soil. Rocks and old volcanic ash is what I read. They do get monsoon type rain late in summer, I believe. They don't make snow.

What town in Arizona does your son live in?? I've been to New Mexico before but only because a flight to Durango was diverted to Farmingham which is an hour south of Durango by shuttle. Someday I'll go to Arizona. I heard Tempe is pretty fun. I also wanna see the horse with no name. Actually in Montana areas like 30 miles west of Bozeman are full on dessert there's tumbleweed and it rains like ten inches a year max. Lots of dried out creeks.

• 4 months later...