Weekend Thread 2/25-2/26

toast21602

I didnt know ray was her dad. You guys made it seem like there was some big corporate takeover.

Nope Ray owned most of blue and Bruce ebert owned some and now Barb owns rays share. Barb didn't run blue back in the Ray Tuthill days she's was an accountant. I'm surprised there's not a book on blues history. It would be read by like five people.

You never go on Saturday nights. Why did you choose the day with a massive cold front and thunderstorms.

because on wednesday i realized i only have 4 days left at blue...2 sundays and 2 wednesdays.  even if they make it to weekend of 18th-19th i doubt ill wanna go closing day after my red eye flight lands in philly at 630 am sunday

The rain is tapering off up here right now. Temp dropped 15°.

TP4 what time are you coming up? I might meet you for a double dip session

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

estimated 7:40 am arrival sunday

Edit:  possibly only 3 days, if i have to work the wednesday before i leave

• Like 1

because on wednesday i realized i only have 4 days left at blue...2 sundays and 2 wednesdays.  even if they make it to weekend of 18th-19th i doubt ill wanna go closing day after my red eye flight lands in philly at 630 am sunday

estimated 7:40 am arrival sundayEdit:  possibly only 3 days, if i have to work the wednesday before i leave

Way to get after it.

Was dissuaded by the forecasts from going out skiing today. Will be skiing tomorrow AM. Probably Blue but leaving final call up to my buddy who is driving. Supposed to pick me up at 6 for wherever we go.

Blue conditions likely to have survived well I guess?

There's still snow if that's what you're asking.

Was dissuaded by the forecasts from going out skiing today. Will be skiing tomorrow AM. Probably Blue but leaving final call up to my buddy who is driving. Supposed to pick me up at 6 for wherever we go.

Blue conditions likely to have survived well I guess?

Everything is going to suck tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2