Jump to content

Camelback Snowtubing Report - 11/24/2017


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Camelback Snowtubing Report - 11/24/2017 Still high from the adrenaline rush of skiing 800 feet at Blue on Black Friday, I decided to head north to Camelback to check out galactic snowtubing, and

Stuff like this makes me really really hate the summer

It reminds me of the dance floor from Saturday night fever...and nothing says winter getaway like the dance scene from Saturday night fever.

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Camelback has announced that they’re firing up the guns Tuesday night!!!!  

This is great!! Remember 2 years ago when I High-Fived a real camel and won first civilian chair of 2017-2018 season???

 

Edited by saltyant
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Our delivery guy is in Malvern today.  Great city. 

Malvern isnt really a city.  its really a town, and then there is the Borough.  There are a few small bordering towns that may have a Malvern address, but really arent in Malvern.  Its kind of weird.  

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

Malvern isnt really a city.  its really a town, and then there is the Borough.  There are a few small bordering towns that may have a Malvern address, but really arent in Malvern.  Its kind of weird.  

 

One of our dealers is in Paoli and a lot of their families live in Malvern. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

Malvern isnt really a city.  its really a town, and then there is the Borough.  There are a few small bordering towns that may have a Malvern address, but really arent in Malvern.  Its kind of weird.  

 

the malvern mailing address is pretty large, and like you said, when most people think of malvern they think of the area around 29 and 202, or 29 and 30.  ive been in that area thousands of times in my life, but think ive actually only been to the borough of Malvern once.  the malvern mailing address goes almost all the way to Valley Forge National Park.

its just like coatesville.  the city of coatesville is pretty small, but the coatesville mailing adress is absolutely huge.  alot people outside of the city that fall in that zip code use their township in their address as to not identify with Coatesville

Edited by theprogram4
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

the malvern mailing address is pretty large, and like you said, when most people think of malvern they think of the area around 29 and 202, or 29 and 30.  ive been in that area thousands of times in my life, but think ive actually only been to the borough of Malvern once.  the malvern mailing address goes almost all the way to Valley Forge National Park.

its just like coatesville.  the city of coatesville is pretty small, but the coatesville mailing adress is absolutely huge.  alot people outside of the city that fall in that zip code use their township in their address as to not identify with Coatesville

One of my Friends lives next to The Whip and has a coatesville zip, but mail is addressed to him under “west Marlborough township instead of coatesville. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Kyle said:

One of my Friends lives next to The Whip and has a coatesville zip, but mail is addressed to him under “west Marlborough township instead of coatesville. 

yup. the house i lived in before moving to downingtown as a child always had a coatesville, PA 19320 address when i lived there.  now I see driver's license's from people who live in the same exact development and they say West Brandywine township, PA 19320

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, theprogram4 said:

its just like coatesville.  the city of coatesville is pretty small, but the coatesville mailing adress is absolutely huge.  alot people outside of the city that fall in that zip code use their township in their address as to not identify with Coatesville

It's silly. I'm in East Fallowfield, but still am 19320. I still write Coatesville on everything, East Fallowfield Township is too long to write and/or explain to people, lots of online shopping doesn't take the address too. Wish we could get our own zip and just detach from Coatesville fully.

Usually when I say I live in Coatesville, its followed by a disgusting, judgemental look. Idk why our area gets such a bad rap from the general public, even way out in the burbs. It's OK and even considered somewhat ritzy to live in places like Germantown, Abington, or Cheltenham, when literally half of those areas are total and complete trash.

Edited by Justin
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Justin said:

It's silly. I'm in East Fallowfield, but still am 19320. I still write Coatesville on everything, East Fallowfield Township is too long to write and/or explain to people, lots of online shopping doesn't take the address too. Wish we could get our own zip and just detach from Coatesville fully.

Usually when I say I live in Coatesville, its followed by a disgusting, judgemental look. Idk why our area gets such a bad rap from the general public, even way out in the burbs. It's OK and even considered somewhat ritzy to live in places like Germantown, Abington, or Cheltenham, when literally half of those areas are total and complete trash.

the funny thing is there a a lot of rich people with the coatesville address, especially the horse farmers in east fallowfield.  i believe the richest person in PA also has a Coatesville address.  i had a customer from reading who said he was worried to come to coatesville lol.  also, unfortunately that look you get is normal...most people in Chester County think Coatesville is Baltimore or Kensington status.  hell, alot of chester county people wont even go west of the thorndale train station and wawa, even though it is miles from the city line lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, theprogram4 said:

the funny thing is there a a lot of rich people with the coatesville address, especially the horse farmers in east fallowfield.  i believe the richest person in PA also has a Coatesville address.  i had a customer from reading who said he was worried to come to coatesville lol.  also, unfortunately that look you get is normal...most people in Chester County think Coatesville is Baltimore or Kensington status.  hell, alot of chester county people wont even go west of the thorndale train station and wawa, even though it is miles from the city line lol

It's ridiculous. At least I made out good with property value. I'll take the dirty looks as I go home to my totally updated, quiet $265k house on a full acre, while people pay $500k+ to ACTUALLY live in Kensington.

Link to post
Share on other sites

not trying to derail the chesco / malvern talk but i went back and read the first post in this thread (which was golden btw). is east gourmet buffet really that good? I see it all of the time since that area is basically the closest 'shopping' district to where i'm at. usually everything is shit out there tho so i never gave it a thought.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Justin said:

It's silly. I'm in East Fallowfield, but still am 19320. I still write Coatesville on everything, East Fallowfield Township is too long to write and/or explain to people, lots of online shopping doesn't take the address too. Wish we could get our own zip and just detach from Coatesville fully.

Usually when I say I live in Coatesville, its followed by a disgusting, judgemental look. Idk why our area gets such a bad rap from the general public, even way out in the burbs. It's OK and even considered somewhat ritzy to live in places like Germantown, Abington, or Cheltenham, when literally half of those areas are total and complete trash.

Because Coatesville is ghetto as fuck at least in the inner city just like some of Allentown. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Justin said:

It's ridiculous. At least I made out good with property value. I'll take the dirty looks as I go home to my totally updated, quiet $265k house on a full acre, while people pay $500k+ to ACTUALLY live in Kensington.

I was gonna say that house in Malvern on an acre probably be $700k lol. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Benm said:

not trying to derail the chesco / malvern talk but i went back and read the first post in this thread (which was golden btw). is east gourmet buffet really that good? I see it all of the time since that area is basically the closest 'shopping' district to where i'm at. usually everything is shit out there tho so i never gave it a thought.

@saltyant a question for you. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Benm said:

not trying to derail the chesco / malvern talk but i went back and read the first post in this thread (which was golden btw). is east gourmet buffet really that good? I see it all of the time since that area is basically the closest 'shopping' district to where i'm at. usually everything is shit out there tho so i never gave it a thought.

good and buffet are rarely, if ever, used in the same sentence. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...