Camelback Snowtubing Report - 11/24/2017

saltyant

43 minutes ago, Barb said:

What ever happened to Pappasteeze?  Wasn’t he going to move to Revelstoke?

As far as I know he’s still living in southern PA by the Maryland/DE border.  Ridge and Nipples are in their mid 20s.  Barb did you ever meet Papasteeze at Jack Frost/BB.  I thought it was cool that Papasteeze has a permanent year round tan kind of like JFBB Dan and that he would give his kids lots of Red Bull.  He probably has a huge dick since he drives a hummer

I met him at BB a few times. Whenever I asked him to ski with me he declined. Basically thought BB was too small a mountain for him to bother putting his skis on. I get it, but if you are there all day with your kids you might as well take a few laps rather than sit in the lodge all day.

Once he helped me out big time with my SUV. I parked it at some sort of event and front tire ended up in a rut and I couldn’t get it out. He got it out for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Barb said:

I met him at BB a few times. Whenever I asked him to ski with me he declined. Basically thought BB was too small a mountain for him to bother putting his skis on. I get it, but if you are there all day with your kids you might as well take a few laps rather than sit in the lodge all day.

Once he helped me out big time with my SUV. I parked it at some sort of event and front tire ended up in a rut and I couldn’t get it out. He got it out for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow cool stories.  

thats another good one lol.  i feel like people here forget about [mention=841]4 more wars[/mention] as well.  i remember he was bragging about having the new Tool album before anyone else, and [mention=270]Shadows[/mention] lied and said he had it as well, and 4 More Wars was going nuts lol

I vaguely remember that. I also recall the Ski999 / Papasteeze beef. I was more of a silent reader of PASR in those days. Not the amazing contributor to the community that I am now.
  • Like 1

I miss TTC6.  I had him believe i flew helicopters for a living.  He was big time into phones, htc if i recall.  i like my phone and all, but i think that guy slept with his.  There were also a few fake TTC6 post like maybe 2 years ago which were hilarious.  Him rescuing Suge Knight on the NE extension was a classic too.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

I vaguely remember that. I also recall the Ski999 / Papasteeze beef. I was more of a silent reader of PASR in those days. Not the amazing contributor to the community that I am now.

of all the beefs on here over the years, that was probably the only one that was legit in real life outside the internet.  those 2 guys legit hated each other as human beings lol

1 hour ago, JFskiDan said:

I miss TTC6.  I had him believe i flew helicopters for a living.  He was big time into phones, htc if i recall.  i like my phone and all, but i think that guy slept with his.  There were also a few fake TTC6 post like maybe 2 years ago which were hilarious.  Him rescuing Suge Knight on the NE extension was a classic too.  

those were the good days.

1 minute ago, toast21602 said:

those were the good days.

The one time TTC6 put me, BobLikesCats, Sexkitten and Melissa on a guest list at a Philly club....none of us even said we’d go and then apparently he sent Melissa a nasty text.  We also trolled TTC6 pretty hard one of the PASR days at frost.  I think it was the day Moe Ghoul made me a special lunch and we were dressed like astronauts. 

• Like 1

The one time TTC6 put me, BobLikesCats, Sexkitten and Melissa on a guest list at a Philly club....none of us even said we’d go and then apparently he sent Melissa a nasty text.  We also trolled TTC6 pretty hard one of the PASR days at frost.  I think it was the day Moe Ghoul made me a special lunch and we were dressed like astronauts. 

I remember that PASR day. I recall you and him maybe saying something to each other...or maybe it was a stare down? I can't recall.

5 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Not only do I remember this, I remember sitting at my parents computer reading it 13 years ago.  Part of me thinks it cool I remember that so clearly, and the other part of me feels like a complete loser for remembering so clearly lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Does sexkitten ski anymore? Can’t imagine it would be something she would get back into after the whole ordeal. Still a shame what happened. 

3 hours ago, theprogram4 said:

Not only do I remember this, I remember sitting at my parents computer reading it 13 years ago.  Part of me thinks it cool I remember that so clearly, and the other part of me feels like a complete loser for remembering so clearly lol

My long term memory is on fleek.  

• 5 months later...

@GrilledSteezeSandwich Wow look Steeze. Camelback is rated #1 for Snowtubing in the whole US and A!!! It's even better than Keystone, Killington, and Badlands Sno Park in Hudson, Wisconsin! WTGAI 😮:o

https://www.familyvacationcritic.com/best-snow-tubing-resorts-for-families/art/?fbclid=IwAR1o3hQJBHi3UYPhh0CmhAJA916dMTR0Dj-qe3M1UlACod-_sWjs6Cr1LHQ

Edited by saltyant
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, saltyant said:

@GrilledSteezeSandwich Wow look Steeze. Camelback is rated #1 for Snowtubing in the whole US and A!!! It's even better than Keystone, Killington, and Badlands Sno Park in Hudson, Wisconsin! WTGAI

https://www.familyvacationcritic.com/best-snow-tubing-resorts-for-families/art/?fbclid=IwAR1o3hQJBHi3UYPhh0CmhAJA916dMTR0Dj-qe3M1UlACod-_sWjs6Cr1LHQ

That’s badass

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Even though there was no Perder this is my favorite report ever. Thanks for bumping it Salty. 

Any time! Wow, best report ever? Out of the 521,429 reports written on this site? Thanks!!!

Edited by saltyant
  • Like 1