Camelback Snowtubing Report - 11/24/2017

saltyant

16 hours ago, saltyant said:

Since it's going to rain for the next 54 weeks I'll have some free time so maybe I'll dig through some of your old trip reports from 2006 and quote those.

i feel bad for you that there are literally 12 years and 10,000+ worth of TP4 posts that you will never get to read.  the lack of my posting history will probably be why this site never gets recognized by the Library of Congress

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

i feel bad for you that there are literally 12 years and 10,000+ worth of TP4 posts that you will never get to read.  the lack of my posting history will probably be why this site never gets recognized by the Library of Congress

A lot of my old posts were deleted by Root years ago.  

• Love 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

A lot of my old posts were deleted by Root years ago.  

It's probably a good thing most of the stupid shit I've posted over the years here is gone.  However, I feel awful for my fellow PASR's, and the world in general, they they cannot go back and check out all the positivity I have brought to this site over the past 14 years.

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

I know when Salty reads my old posts because all of a sudden I’ll have like 76 new likes. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, theprogram4 said:

It's probably a good thing most of the stupid shit I've posted over the years here is gone.  However, I feel awful for my fellow PASR's, and the world in general, they they cannot go back and check out all the positivity I have brought to this site over the past 14 years.

Oh some of your old posts were deleted as well?  Wow just wow. 

3 minutes ago, Barb said:

What ever happened to Pappasteeze?  Wasn’t he going to move to Revelstoke?

looks like his facebook has been deleted.  but i looked him up a year or two ago and he was still in PA

Edit:  nevermind i found it, looks like he lives in kentucky now.  nipples is still riding BB i believe

Edit 2:  nevermind, looks like he is still in PA and linked to the wrong employer page

Edit 3:  he owns a parrot that he brings out in public with him

Edited by theprogram4

Just now, Kyle said:

What thread was it that @TTC6 blew up in? 

thats another good one lol.  i feel like people here forget about @4 more wars as well.  i remember he was bragging about having the new Tool album before anyone else, and @Shadows lied and said he had it as well, and 4 More Wars was going nuts lol

• Like 1