12/20/17 - Ice, ice, baby...

indiggio

7 hours ago, toast21602 said:

Blunts? 

Ha ha, I like how the weeknight teenagers always avoid riding with me because they think I'm an old narc. If they'd ever share a chair with me, I could say : "Dudes, I've been to nine Grateful Dead shows and a prison rodeo. My friends and I were once kicked out of Shea Stadium for drunkenly heckling Keith Hernandez. I lived in New Orleans for five years; my favorite bar didn't have a back wall. You cannot do anything on this chair that will shock me."

But when I move forward and they don't, leaving me alone on a six-pack chair I also want to say "Suck it, jerks. I have a car and can buy my own booze. Enjoy the ride home with your parents."  :clap

Edited by SallyCat
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, SallyCat said:

Ha ha, I like how the weeknight teenagers always avoid riding with me because they think I'm an old narc. If they'd ever share a chair with me, I could say : "Dudes, I've been to nine Grateful Dead shows and a prison rodeo. My friends and I were once kicked out of Shea Stadium for drunkenly heckling Keith Hernandez. I lived in New Orleans for five years; my favorite bar didn't have a back wall. You cannot do anything on this chair that will shock me."

But when I move forward and they don't, leaving me alone on a six-pack chair I also want to say "Suck it, jerks. I have a car and can buy my own booze. Enjoy the ride home with your parents."  :clap

Unless you're a teenager, they're going to avoid riding with you.

Riding with Krazy Kathy is much more fun anyway, and she''ll offer you anything she's got, including some things you don't want!

You sound like a lot of fun SallyCat!

Edited by indiggio
  • Haha 1

Why would you heckle Keith Hernandez?

14 minutes ago, tarponhead said:

I think we were more singing to him than heckling. We were actually booted for sneaking into the field box area. Usher wouldn't let us use the exit; made us climb back up the railing we had snuck under. This was to the absolute, profanity-laden delight of all the late inning drunk fans.

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, SallyCat said:

I think we were more singing to him than heckling. We were actually booted for sneaking into the field box area. Usher wouldn't let us use the exit; made us climb back up the railing we had snuck under. This was to the absolute, profanity-laden delight of all the late inning drunk fans.

You and TP4 would get along. He always makes his way to the front row in sporting event. Was courtside at the sixers with all the Philebritys from $15 tickets 

14 hours ago, SallyCat said:

8 hours ago, tarponhead said:

See were it says drunkenly?

• Haha 1

• 6 years later...
On 12/20/2017 at 9:39 PM, saltyant said:

I'll look for GSS and Enjorales tomorrow. I have no idea what you look like, eaf. Here's my attire. I won't be wearing a GoPro. I'll have goggles and a red hoodie, and the hood will be sticking out.

image.png.a836c7610371a91d7a7f689f0d1dc106.png

@GrilledSteezeSandwich can you believe @tarponhead has this picture saved on his phone? I think this is probably one of his top 20 favorite photographs of me 

Edited by saltyant
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1