12/20/17 - Ice, ice, baby...

indiggio

21 minutes ago, eaf said:

Right, and I heard there is a band member here as well, so it's all covered. Can't wait till tomorrow night.

And I'm a legendary freestyle rapper.  The guns are on should be nice tomorrow night.  Not to warm not to cold..just right.  I call that mad goldilocks

Just now, saltyant said:

I'll be there between 6:15 and 10:00. Do you guys just ride the 6 pack all night long? Last week I found everyone by standing at the top of the Main Street Chair for about 5 minutes. I think we were on opposite cycles and would have never met otherwise.

6 pack only and not much standing around during night sessions. I'll be on the snow by 7

I'm usually skiing with my Dad and we're usually by ourselves because we don't ski as fast as most, especially on the blacks. I've been in a blue jacket this year, but I think I will switch it up to the rust colored coat seen in my avatar here for tomorrow night, over black pants, dark green helmet. 

• Like 1

Yeah, kept waiting for it soften so we had a long lunch and stayed on Paradise mostly. It did get a little better in the pm. We bailed around six and used some discount passes to Aquatopia at CBK. Fun time with friends, but they need to crank the temp on the hot tub. 

10 hours ago, momskeeztoo said:

Think I saw SallyCat couple of times. She was going down the hill, and I was on the lift. Left around 1230. Also left my skis there to get sharpened. I guess lots of others wanted their stuff sharpened. Hour wait! I'll be back tomorrow am. Have to leave by 1230. Getting some work done on my car. 

I'll be there 8:30am.   Black jacket, white pants, stickered helmet, beat to shit, ass-old orange skis. 

Can't miss me because I'm the best skier on the mountain!

59 minutes ago, SallyCat said:

Yeah, kept waiting for it soften so we had a long lunch and stayed on Paradise mostly. It did get a little better in the pm. We bailed around six and used some discount passes to Aquatopia at CBK. Fun time with friends, but they need to crank the temp on the hot tub. 

I think I did see you on Paradise then, but I wasn't sure of the jacket colors and I didn't want to make a fool of myself asking someone.  Well, a bigger fool than usual, that is.

1 minute ago, RidgeRacer said:
4 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:
Wow how busy are you that you can't go on PASR. At least go on here on the toilet. 

Ironically that post about me being too busy to post was posted from the shitter this morning

Oh Lordy and I just text office manager that I'm coming in late today. Too much PASR to catch up on and cobwebs to burn off from karaoke last night.  

44 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:
47 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:
Wow how busy are you that you can't go on PASR. At least go on here on the toilet. 

Ironically that post about me being too busy to post was posted from the shitter this morning

I don't think I've gone to the shitter without my iPhone since 2009..before that I was stuck reading magazines or the back of a shampoo bottle.  As a kid I had a world map shower curtain so learned all the countries 

2 minutes ago, saltyant said:

There's actually a 3 minute video that goes along with that pic. I just paused the video at the perfect moment to get a still image. I'll likely never release the video to the public, except for maybe a Blue gift card.

Why won't you release video for he public? I'll buy you a blue gift card if it's good as long as you don't lose it.