indiggio

PA Cannabis Legalization Thread

16 minutes ago, indiggio said:

It’s a step in the right direction.  I honestly think it might be decriminalized nationwide before PA legalized or even decriminalizes it. 

9 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

It’s a step in the right direction.  I honestly think it might be decriminalized nationwide before PA legalized or even decriminalizes it. 

I wouldn't be surprised, what with the majority of Republicans in PA government who don't have any interest in legalizing...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, indiggio said:

I wouldn't be surprised, what with the majority of Republicans in PA government who don't have any interest in legalizing...

I hate big government republicans. Hypocrites. 

Edited by RootDKJ
  • Like 1

It’s such a stupid thing to be illegal. I don’t partake myself, but have plenty of friends that do and I’m on the side of legalizing it, there’s too much upside to not. 

A family member of mine is a cop. I asked him before out of all the traffic accidents he’s worked, how many of them involved someone “under the influence” of marijuana. Under 10%. 

• Like 1

Had 3 fires going today. Firepit cardboard burn, hardwood grill fire for leg o lamb, and the1st fireplace burn for the season. Stacked wood in the new woodshed Friday. Timing......

• Like 3