6packs - 12/11-18

toast21602

Burma is a plus. I enjoy skiing every open trail when I am there and more variety is better.

Coming from the upper lot, Burma is quite often my first run of the day, or after a stop at the top lodge, as it is most accessible when coming from there.

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski

3 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Burma is a plus. I enjoy skiing every open trail when I am there and more variety is better.

Coming from the upper lot, Burma is quite often my first run of the day, or after a stop at the top lodge, as it is most accessible when coming from there.

Do you then cut all the way over to the six pack or take the Burma lift up?   If razors is good I ski that the whole time.  I also ski lazy mile so much during the early season that I don’t ski it much once the mountain is fully open.  Burma I do maybe 5 times a season. 

17 minutes ago, Shadows said:

What time is this party starting this evening?

Antman 6pm.  Me and Atomic Jeff 650..I don’t know about Law or NM. Matt Edge will be at blue tomorrow night..he can’t make blue Thursday because he has a party. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

34 minutes ago, Shadows said:

What time is this party starting this evening?

Hoping to be on the snow by about 530.

17 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Antman 6pm.  Me and Atomic Jeff 650..I don’t know about Law or NM. Matt Edge will be at blue tomorrow night..he can’t make blue Thursday because he has a party. 

You guys get there later than I assumed. Ill be doing some night riding this season with my cousin and he unfortunately doesn't get off of work till 5 and we wont be on the snow till 630-645. Not the end of the world but that's a late night and an early wake up call the next day. Ill survive though hahah.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, antman12 said:

Hoping to be on the snow by about 530.

You guys get there later than I assumed. Ill be doing some night riding this season with my cousin and he unfortunately doesn't get off of work till 5 and we wont be on the snow till 630-645. Not the end of the world but that's a late night and an early wake up call the next day. Ill survive though hahah.

Yeah cause we don’t like dealing with traffic on the drive up so drive after rush hour and also like it being completely pitch black out. Plus on the nights where the school kids are up it really starts clearing out after around 730-8.  Usually we ski till 9 then beers in the lot till 930-10

8 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Yeah cause we don’t like dealing with traffic on the drive up so drive after rush hour and also like it being completely pitch black out. Plus on the nights where the school kids are up it really starts clearing out after around 730-8.  Usually we ski till 9 then beers in the lot till 930-10

I'll have to join for one of those sessions this year. I think I only went up two evenings last year.