Elk Day 2020

RidgeRacer

0645. 38° Raining..... hard

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hate to bitch out but I'm out. This could be a great day if it changes over but that snow is coming with 40 mph winds. Seeing ice too in the forecast. Ride home could be complete trash. Sorry.

Gonna see if I can make it up next week. Maybe Wednesday.

Hate to bitch out but I'm out. This could be a great day if it changes over but that snow is coming with 40 mph winds. Seeing ice too in the forecast. Ride home could be complete trash. Sorry.

Gonna see if I can make it up next week. Maybe Wednesday.
Ridge... I don't blame you. You are right on with later on conditions and it is pouring.

Me too. I'm watching the news now and the future radar is way worse than last night. The wind doesn't sound too appealing either. [emoji53]
Again No Problem.... we're not skiing in this stuff either and it looks like it will be this afternoon before a turnover.

1 minute ago, RidgeRacer said:

As of right now Wed looks like the only decent day next week. Gonna shift my day off from today to Wed and try to head up Wed...With this fucking trash weather I'm hesitant to go too much longer then that.

Absolute downpour right now here.

As of now, I'm free on Wednesday. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, rummy said:

Anyone know what vehicle Enjorales and Pop may be driving... I'll go over to parking lot and meet up with them... and bring them back to TLCITW to wait out the weather.
Temp down to 36° - still raining

Probably a new candy-apple red pickup truck. Ford I think? 

• Like 1