Weekend Roll Call - 12-21 and 12-22

RidgeRacer

6 hours ago, Benm said:

Paradise is open til 10 it looks like

I saw people coming down Paradise around 11 a little before I left the lower lot. Did anybody see how nice the weather is gonna be tomorrow for the first sausage Sunday of the season??   BenM...hands forward ass up that’s the way we like to tuck. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I saw people coming down Paradise around 11 a little before I left the lower lot. Did anybody see how nice the weather is gonna be tomorrow for the first sausage Sunday of the season??   BenM...hands forward ass up that’s the way we like to tuck. 

We took a run down it shortly after it opened, meh.  

Needs the fluffer big time!

• Like 2

9 hours ago, RidgeRacer said:

The trail map still includes "Barney's Bumps" so maybe there's hope.

There's always hope, but knowing Blue Mountain there's very little...

I saw they made new trail maps, little foldy-bendy ones that I'm sure @tarponhead would like, since he's into foldy-bendy stuff lately.

Edited by indiggio
  • Like 2

There's always hope, but knowing Blue Mountain there's very little...
I saw they made new trail maps, little foldy-bendy ones that I'm sure [mention=3245]tarponhead[/mention] would like, since he's into foldy-bendy stuff lately.

I grabbed one of the foldy, bendy maps (love those BTW....best kind of trail map as they dont get all wrinkled and bent up in your pocket...good call on those Blue!) and Barney's Bumps is definitely on it. IDK...not seeding bumps is kind of a big deal as it essentially removes a trail from the official trail count, not to mention what everyone stated above (clinics and what not). While I'm totally on board with Jeff's line of thinking as bumps far from my thing, no "Barney's bumps" is kinda shitty for multiple reasons. I have to think they'll do something.
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, momskeeztoo said:

Barney’s bumps don’t take up the whole trail. They are easily avoided. I’m far from a bump skier, but I say share the trail. 

I agree 100% imagine if they decided not to have any rails and booters for the Jibbers..get with the program Blue..free market research here..sees some bumps..and for real people on alpinezone from New York and Southern New England come to your mountain when Razors is bumped up..then they post about the fun they had...seed some bumps for the holidays..you can do it..go on YouTube to learn how. 

• Like 1