Blue Mountain - COVID-19 Update

toast21602

3 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

This hoax is getting out of control in some states.

This whole thing would be a lot smoother of the Illuminati and Free Masons were on the same page about things and could work together. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, indiggio said:

Interesting graphs  https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/testing/individual-states/pennsylvania
Shows tests per day, positive tests per day and 7-day moving trend per state

1115180953_2020-06-1905_45_16-DailyState-by-StateTestingTrends-JohnsHopkinsCoronavirusResourceCenter.jpg.c40068e5cbac7a33dfd66a06daf64143.jpg

That's a much more meaningful statistic than number of daily cases. I hadn't seen that chart on the jhu site. Thanks for posting.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Sad part is everyone freaking knew that yet here we are.

I don’t think everybody knows that...individualism and civil liberties really play into it. I don’t think things are coordinated enough here that government officials would drop off bags of food at everybodies house and what not. 

2 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

526 today

I’ll have to check out county map. I wonder if cases are rising in green counties. I drove by Red Robin at like 1215 and the entire outdoor dining was full.  Most of the outdoor dining the tables are to close to each other.  Supposed to be six feet from chairs not tables.  Oh well 

also governor Wolf tweeted that we are going to green according to a friend then deleted it a few seconds later.  Some of the reopen PA people have been speculating that we go to green next Friday for a few days.