Utah stoke thread...2021!!!

saltyant

Just now, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

That will involve five paragraphs about how globalization has transformed the food industry..will get into farmed salmon and hormones in food that gives men titties.  

nah you got your titties from the nachos, burgers, quesadillas, steak, pizza, and fries. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Butchers Chop House and Bar. I randomly selected it since it's right next to the town lift and I definitely dont regret this decision 

Reminds me of when you were in killington and we’re gonna hit up a steakhouse for only the salad bar.  You aren’t as cheap as you were three years ago. Living just living Salty

• Like 2
  • Boner City 1

24 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Butchers Chop House and Bar. I randomly selected it since it's right next to the town lift and I definitely dont regret this decision 

Nice $34 baller. I would get the 16 ounce prime rib from there.  Be sure to tip the whole 15%

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Reminds me of when you were in killington and we’re gonna hit up a steakhouse for only the salad bar.  You aren’t as cheap as you were three years ago. Living just living Salty

Salty knows how to live a little.  More people should follow his example.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

@saltyant any arguments about putting the bubble down?  I’ve noticed that the bottom mountain lifts are very strict about masks and some people don’t like the bubble during Covid, while the upper mountain lifts are probably about 50% maskless and people use the bubble

I didnt put the orange bubble down when riding with others. I have never seen a lift like that until today. Cray cray! Most people were cool about pairing up with a space or 2 between us

1 hour ago, saltyant said:

First world problems. I'm 4.8 miles from my car, the sushi place in Park City that I'm hungry for is closed for another 1 hour 20, and I really really hope theres a shuttle or bus back to the cabriolet lot like I've been told. Like really really....

This is a perfect example of how salty is a gift to PASR.  The man got lost in the wilderness in below freezing temps, and before he even tried to get help, he hit up the board to inform his beloved PASRs.  Absolute legend

• Like 1
  • Boner City 1

Just now, theprogram4 said:

This is a perfect example of how salty is a gift to PASR.  The man got lost in the wilderness in below freezing temps, and before he even tried to get help, he hit up the board to inform his beloved PASRs.  Absolute legend

I agree...haters gonna hate. This is his third trip already during the pandemic!!! Absolute legend...

• Like 1
  • Boner City 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

Wait, wilderness? I thought he was just on the other side of town.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

This NY garbage reminded me that I FINALLY caught the NY/NJ people that rent at the bottom of spruce hollow today and got to yell at them from my car. It was so satisfying. I just wish I saw them outside of their cars earlier so I could stop to scream instead. 

Edited by Benm
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

Wilderness sounded more dramatic than stuck on the opposite side of the mountain 

Lol, I realize. What I really want to know is if he wore his skis into the steakhouse or requested a table for two and gave them the seat opposite

Edited by enjoralas
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Benm said:

This NY garbage reminded me that I FINALLY caught the NY/NJ people that rent at the bottom of spruce hollow today and got to yell at them from my car. It was so satisfying. I just wish I saw them outside of their cars earlier so I could stop to scream instead. 

Why did you yell at them?  Those NJ/NY people aren’t salt of the earth people like those from delco like your aunt Mary pat. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Why did you yell at them?  Those NJ/NY people aren’t salt of the earth people like those from delco like your aunt Mary pat. 

Because Ive seen those fuckin tags 100+ times now and they don't belong here.