Utah stoke thread...2021!!!

saltyant

First world problems. I'm 4.8 miles from my car, the sushi place in Park City that I'm hungry for is closed for another 1 hour 20, and I really really hope theres a shuttle or bus back to the cabriolet lot like I've been told. Like really really....

Edited by saltyant

Just now, saltyant said:

First world problems. I'm 4.8 miles from my car, the sushi place in Park City that I'm hungry for is closed for another 1 hour 20, and I really really hope theres theres a shuttle or bus back to the cabriolet like I've been told. Like really really..

5M from your car not knowing how to get there is a way worse problem than getting seafood in the middle of a continent. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Benm said:

5M from your car not knowing how to get there is a way worse problem than getting seafood in the middle of a continent. 

Crisis averted. I found a very nice restaurant that serves seafood linguini in downtown Park City. What a relief that I dont have to wait until 5:30

• Like 1

1 minute ago, saltyant said:

Crisis averted. I found a very nice restaurant that serves seafood linguini in downtown Park City. What a relief that I dont have to wait until 5:30

Sooooooo did you find a way back to your hotel?

Also, seafood in the middle of the country, why. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, toast21602 said:

What restaurant? I don't know if you said it earlier but I can't find it through all of the conversation. That is making me hungry.

Butchers Chop House and Bar. I randomly selected it since it's right next to the town lift and I definitely dont regret this decision 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, saltyant said:

First world problems. I'm 4.8 miles from my car, the sushi place in Park City that I'm hungry for is closed for another 1 hour 20, and I really really hope theres a shuttle or bus back to the cabriolet lot like I've been told. Like really really....

I don’t understand you get lost. Do you have uber. 

2 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I’m sure the sushi is flown in daily. We had that discussion before. Unless you have seagulls flying above most seafood is frozen snywa

The fish might be flown in, sushi prob not. 

Tho it might be 

Edited by Benm
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I don’t understand you get lost. Do you have uber. 

Nope I wanted to traverse the whole mountain.  Someone on the lift told me theres a bus that'll take me back to the cabriolet and it runs until 10 PM. Then I confirmed that with a worker and found a bus schedule online.

It was really fun starting in Canyon area and ending downtown Park City with a delicious dinner

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Well the sushi is cut from the fish.  I never think of having seafood on a ski trip. It’s not hearty enough. I want nachos burgers quesadillas steak pizza fries 

Similar.. sadly, I think the only meal I have planned out for this trip is hitting up In-N-Out for a double double animal style... 😀... Plus hitting up any brewery I can find!

• Like 2
  • Love 1