12/9..nice morning.

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Hey All,

I’m back from another session at blue mountain the true mountain.  I arrived at the upper lot at 835am and it was 29 degrees under partly sunny sky’s. In the house were Atomic Jeff, TP4, Mute, Ryan, Eaf, Bethlehem ford guy and a couple dozen boomers. 

Come around and vista was nice snow, almost packed powder, midway was semi slick and lower Main Street was boilerplate. Snow guns were blasting on upper Main Street, Burma road, connector, Tuts Lane, Lazy mile and in the valley.  I skied like an hour+ then had a beer in the lot...one of the boomers got his Mini Cooper countryman stuck in the lot.  He pulled too far forward and Mute and Ryan came to the rescue and towed him out. 

All in all a pleasent session and i’ll be back tomorrow AM for more of the same. 

86447397-FDAE-4FED-A8F2-44542E4EA44E.jpeg

FA198F12-B6C4-4DC9-B202-4D2AD246DA62.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Hey All,

I’m back from another session at blue mountain the true mountain.  I arrived at the upper lot at 835am and it was 29 degrees under partly sunny sky’s. In the house were Atomic Jeff, TP4, Mute, Ryan, Eaf, Bethlehem ford guy and a couple dozen boomers. 

Come around and vista was nice snow, almost packed powder, midway was semi slick and lower Main Street was boilerplate. Snow guns were blasting on upper Main Street, Burma road, connector, Tuts Lane, Lazy mile and in the valley.  I skied like an hour+ then had a beer in the lot...one of the boomers got his Mini Cooper countryman stuck in the lot.  He pulled too far forward and Mute and Ryan came to the rescue and towed him out. 

All in all a pleasent session and i’ll be back tomorrow AM for more of the same. 
http://pasr.s3.us-east-1.amazonaws.com/monthly_2021_12/86447397-FDAE-4FED-A8F2-44542E4EA44E.thumb.jpeg.d2e33237d3c4051a953c47db9acddf2b.jpeg
http://pasr.s3.us-east-1.amazonaws.com/monthly_2021_12/FA198F12-B6C4-4DC9-B202-4D2AD246DA62.thumb.jpeg.55e8ad8d5e5da8d59111ef0cdf0f58f5.jpeg

We would have been lost without [mention]AtomicSkier [/mention] helping him get his towing hook screwed in too

It was gorgeous today. Sunny at first, grippy and fast snow, yet no ice. And so few people that the trails stayed nice up until noon. It was like 10 times better than the opening day, and the only gripe that I have is that this time there was nobody to greet me at the doors and say "Welcome back".

• Like 1
  • Boner City 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Wow what a difference between the weekend and now. Wider trails, hardpack now but chalky in lots of spots. Can let the skis go! First night sesh of the skison!!

Fairly positive I said hi to Ridge while he was writing this. Lol

• Haha 1

Quick 2 hour session, got 12 runs in. Pretty scrapped off but you could find loose snow on the edges of Midway and Lower Main so it wasn’t too bad. Guns started ripping on upper main and Burma (I believe) around 530. 

Saw and said hi to ridge at the top of the lift. Then saw and briefly spoke to @MattEDGE and @Dirtwolf in the parking lot. 

beautiful night. Cheers. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1