12/11 - Braille Skiing

indiggio

fun morning with everyone tagged in @indiggios post, specifically @Mixilplix . 

Started raining pretty good on the way up so I pulled into sheets expecting to turn around but talked myself into continuing on. Glad I did! Conditions were the best I’ve had at Blue so far this season. I walked into the lodge at 8 from a decent rain and walked out at 805 to no rain. Didn’t really rain much, if at all for the next 90 minutes. Fun 10 runs to get my fix for the day. 

fog got worse at the morning went on. 

“riding down lower main is like riding with braille” -Mixil

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, indiggio said:

Forgot to mention that there are a lot of skid marks around.  Unfortunately temps don’t look like they’re gonna get low enough to blow anything and there doesn’t look like there are any places to farm much snow.  Tomorrow’s gonna be interesting…

They can take some of the snow from lazy, upper Main Street and Burma to use to fill in thin spots on the open terrain throughout the week.  Not only will tomorrow be a spicy meatball but it will be crowded. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

They can take some of the snow from lazy, upper Main Street and Burma to use to fill in thin spots on the open terrain throughout the week.  Not only will tomorrow be a spicy meatball but it will be crowded. 

That Sir is some world class snow management. Yes, make it so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Boner City 1