3/24..some fog..some springish snow..

Hey All,

I’m back from my final weekday session at Blue mountain the true mountain.  I arrived at the lower lot at 8:35am and it was in the low 40s with fog on the lower mountain and sunshine on the top half.  In the house were Atomic Jeff, C1er, Tele Matt, Charles, Johnny Law, Jimmy, Bethlehem Ford Guy and some other regulars.  

First run on lazy started out ok then was ski by braille lower part.  I skied that again then hit up paradise which was alright until right before the sharp corner then into the fog.  Coming soon as seeded bumps on the left side top to bottom..even on the inrun which will make anybody look like Johnny Mosley on that 10 degree pitch.  The groomed part of coming soon was decent.  Sidewinder I enjoyed the best and skied that the last three runs..it was semi spring snow, just starting to corn up.  

Back in the lot it was in the low 50s and I hungout for about 40 minutes and had two beers.  Today was Atomic Jeff’s last day of the season at Blue as he’s going to Colorado tomorrow and Charles last day as well as he’s leaving for Nashville later today.  All in all despite the fog it was a solid session. Ski most of you this weekend..dress warm.  

1C79FD94-F155-4459-96D4-6A579012646A.jpeg

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Schif said:

How was switchback? I'm shocked it's still open

I didn’t ski it, Johnny Law did and said it was pretty bare.  Overall coverage is a lot better than a lot of closing weekends.  If they blew snow Sunday Monday and Tuesday nights, they could stay open another two weeks.   

2 hours ago, antman12 said:

?????

2 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

?????

39 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

?????

For the first time in history, a PASR will fly their own personal airplane out west to ski.

#startedfromthebottomnowwehere

#glassceilingshattered

#levelstothisshit

image.gif.b0224a88096da3e2c42a83c4eb3ecdd7.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2

27 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I didn’t ski it, Johnny Law did and said it was pretty bare.  Overall coverage is a lot better than a lot of closing weekends.  If they blew snow Sunday Monday and Tuesday nights, they could stay open another two weeks.   

It was tough skiing, hard uneven snow and big brown outs that keep switching sides. It must be tough to groom as they had left big strips of debris. Switch is probably the worst out there. 

Upper main was 60% riding the bull, lower was good especially the left side in the sun. Best I thought was side but overall it was just super nice to be out and I wouldn't have missed it if it was all dirt. Once the fog lifted it was mad nice out and coverage is much better than I thought it would be earlier this week. 

Bump dudes have all of TCS but you know they'll be setting all weekend on razors or something too 🤣🤣

• Like 2

23545E46-C482-4E22-9DFF-ADB8E12291D8.thumb.jpeg.8d77a4604448e6d9cf716b5ded4abb22.jpegBottom third of Switch was covered pretty well. They switched from the quad to the six pack a little after 10, so goodbye TCS. Widowmaker to Midway was pretty good, otherwise Paradise was the go to slope for me. They seemed to make the top of Razors a more gradual drop. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1