12/18 sunday funday

JFskiDan

33 minutes ago, mbike-ski said:

Ive never seen as many people on the snow at one time as there were on homestretch and standing around the base area yesterday afternoon 😐

they need to get the other trail open to the 6 from shuttle or whatever.  homestrtch looks like that Visa commercial from a few years back.  

image.jpeg.f9228dc745e30f4cda138286e2b615df.jpeg

there is a big bottle neck also where shuttle dumps people onto homestretch.  pretty narrow there.  I would think the other trail to the 6 would be available this weekend.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, JFskiDan said:

they need to get the other trail open to the 6 from shuttle or whatever.  homestrtch looks like that Visa commercial from a few years back.  

image.jpeg.f9228dc745e30f4cda138286e2b615df.jpeg

there is a big bottle neck also where shuttle dumps people onto homestretch.  pretty narrow there.  I would think the other trail to the 6 would be available this weekend.  

Hope so, but they aren't blowing on it right now

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/19/2022 at 7:14 AM, RidgeRacer said:

True blue to get my daughter a new helmet. I asked if I could use my $50 and she looked at me like I was crazy. Told me to go to guest services. Girl there asks me what I was there for. I explain that I wanted to redeem my fiddy. Girl there also looks at my like I'm crazy. Finally I speak to another lady at GS who says not all of the fiddys have been distributed. Then proceeds to write my name down on a piece of paper to give to her boss and tells me i should expect an email.

Did you ever get yours in the mail? I realized last week that @Boo Bearand the kid didn't receive $50 like I did in August. Reached out via chat on their website and again said they have not disbursed all the $50 credits from returning pass holders. Said they needed someone else to respond and could take 48 hours. A day later and confirmed Boo's is still owed but they didn't honor the kids since she was coming off the $50 kids pass and not the All Access pass. I thought we should still get the credit since her pass was all access, even if it was a kids, but thought they would say that.

3 minutes ago, mute1080 said:

Did you ever get yours in the mail? I realized last week that @Boo Bearand the kid didn't receive $50 like I did in August. Reached out via chat on their website and again said they have not disbursed all the $50 credits from returning pass holders. Said they needed someone else to respond and could take 48 hours. A day later and confirmed Boo's is still owed but they didn't honor the kids since she was coming off the $50 kids pass and not the All Access pass. I thought we should still get the credit since her pass was all access, even if it was a kids, but thought they would say that.

Just as an FYI, when i chatted up Pria via webchat, she said mine had been sent out, but she was kind enough to re-send it and i got it within a very short window.  i am ususally very careful when it comes to deleting emails in my inbox, but i hardly ever look in my spam, i usually just delete.  And i think when they sent it the second time it went to spam.  

Telling me they had sent it, could have also been what she had on her flash cards as far as standard response to "where is my $50 GC"  who knows.  

1 hour ago, mute1080 said:

Nope. I haven't gotten anything yet