Floyd's opening tomorrow

Maybe River Shot too - not sure.

Gonna hit either this or RoundTop on Sunday.

If anyone is free Sat Nt come see our tribute to Stevie Nicks. Details at https://fb.me/e/7CHwml5Nx

Here is our version of Rhiannon https://fb.watch/irRDew3Ba-/

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski
  • Like 3
  • Boner City 1

5 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

How was the skiing and crowds?

I stayed on Paradise lift (new quad on East Mountain), and got 10 runs in 2-415. As a single I never waited more than 5 min and half the time 1-2 min. In PM it was hard pack and slick on Floyd's (lots of yard sales) and Challenge. Much nicer carveable surface on TBolt and upper runs of East Mtn.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

JF now reporting listed trails 100% open.

Glades, elevator not included in that. 

What other PA hills have made it to 100% open this season?

Blues open terrain is at least 2 times what Jf has open but pat yourself on the back extra for choosing Jack Frost.  

• Haha 1

I go to JFrost rarely, but it is worth reporting on its status and conditions in a PA skiing forum. 

Closest thing I have to a home mountain is Hunter (4 of my 15 days this skison) which has at least double the open terrain Blue has.  

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

I go to JFrost rarely, but it is worth reporting on its status and conditions in a PA skiing forum. 

Closest thing I have to a home mountain is Hunter (4 of my 15 days this skison) which has at least double the open terrain Blue has.  

You’re such a douchebag 

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Oh, really? Huntah?

image.gif.22d1474ae647bda02c89f3b202901bf5.gif

11 minutes ago, rgrwilco said:

aw c'mon man. Didn't you hear? you can have an EPICTM time at hunter, its like skiing on the cross bronx expressway, with a longer drive!

I went to Hunter last Thursday and there were like 50 people there. Never waited in line for more than 25 seconds. You guys are just hella jelly because Ski2Live and I have an Epic Pass. We're saving a lot. We always save a lot.

Edited by saltyant
Added hella jelly
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, saltyant said:

I went to Hunter last Thursday and there were like 50 people there. Never waited in line for more than 25 seconds. You guys are just hella jelly because Ski2Live and I have an Epic Pass. We're saving a lot. We always save a lot.

Hard to be jealous of giant ding dongs

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Hard to be jealous of giant ding dongs

If you weren't being such a jealous hater Ski2Live and I might invite you on a road trip with us to Hunter, you can use my Buddy Ticket and ski Hunter all day long for just $71. But you have to agree to sit between us on the lift at least 3 times

Edited by saltyant
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/8/2023 at 9:16 AM, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Blues open terrain is at least 2 times what Jf has open but pat yourself on the back extra for choosing Jack Frost.  

Arapahoe Basin is only 90% open, so pat yourself on the back for being passionate about skiing and continuing to live in PA in the winter. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 2/17/2023 at 7:36 AM, Schif said:

That's a rad picture. 

I'll be at Loveland March 11 and 12. Any good local advice? 

Chair 1 (Chets) bumps kick ass if it is cloudy/snowy and power laps there will kick your ass.  If the weather is nice, spend some time on the ridge since it has some of the coolest and most unique terrain anywhere.  Grab a free ridge cat pass from the pass office, ski Super Nova and Velvet Hammer, hike off the cat and ski Marmot, 13010, Rock Chutes.   Hike the other way off the top of chair 9 and ski Super Bowl and Wild Child. 

If you want a big air with a clean landing, hit Crack Rock in the middle of Super Bowl.  Patrol Rock (which is in the picture I posted in the middle of patrol bowl) will likely be completely covered by that point. 

I am coaching on the 11th, but may be free-skiing there on the 12th and could possibly show you around if interested.  

If you have the opportunity, ski A-Basin as well.  Pali, Steep Gullies and East Wall have some of the best terrain in Colorado.  

Edited by jordan
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, saltyant said:

If anyone wants to ski the 5 inches of perder at Jackson Frost tomorrow, I have Epic discounts available. No idea how much you get off, probably tree fitty. Don't want to leave my Epic Pass benefits on the table. @GrilledSteezeSandwich perder talk

I don’t think I’d ski jackson frost if I was paid.  

• Sad 1