Weekend roll call thread 2/11-2/12

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Not sure what all this discussion of being an expert skier is doing in a PA skiing (& riding) forum. 

OK there are seriously steep (albeit short) headwalls on WhiteLightning, GunBarrel and (reportedly, I havent skied these) WildCat and Extrovert. 

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski
  • Boner City 1
  • Sad 1

48 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Not sure what all this discussion of being an expert skier is doing in a PA skiing (& riding) forum. 

OK there are seriously steep (albeit short) headwalls on WhiteLightning, GunBarrel and (reportedly, I havent skied these) WildCat and Extrovert. 

Razors Edge has some serious pitch but the race team gets that all weekend every weekend. Maybe challenge will open the last week of March so that would be rad. The only good runs currently open are Coming Soon and Chute, everything else at Blue is flat. Since you and I are hardcore seriously expert skiers I agree we need the steepest runs to be available for our elite skiing skills

Edited by saltyant
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Razors Edge has some serious pitch but the race team gets that all weekend every weekend. Maybe challenge will open the last week of March so that would be rad. The only good runs currently open are Coming Soon and Chute, everything else at Blue is flat. Since you and I are hardcore seriously expert skiers I agree we need the steepest runs to be available for our elite skiing skills

Salty strike 2

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

I’ve heard a bit about White Lightning being the steepest slope in Pa. But I think Sasquatch upper section is as short as it is. 

4 minutes ago, Benm said:

Ngl, big fan of ski2live gettin sassy. 

I like when he gives Enjorales parenting advice and when he posts reports in the appropriate forums.  His music also slaps but I fuck with Stevie Nicks and a lot of the oldies..Thunder only happens when it rains hits different after an hour and a half on the slopes. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

1 minute ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I like when he gives Enjorales parenting advice and when he posts reports in the appropriate forums.  His music also slaps but I fuck with Stevie Nicks and a lot of the oldies..Thunder only happens when it rains hits different after an hour and a half on the slopes. 

Stop-it-get-some-help.gif

• Confused 1