Weekend roll call thread 2/11-2/12

GrilledSteezeSandwich

On 2/9/2023 at 1:07 PM, saltyant said:

I am thinking Jack Frost or maybe Big Boulder this weekend because I have the Epic Pass

See you at Blue tomorrow and I will hangout and have a Yoo Hoo with you.  Last Saturday I was cold and wanted to get work done after skiing so missed hearing about what your hot sister has been up to.  

• Confused 1

12 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

See you at Blue tomorrow and I will hangout and have a Yoo Hoo with you.  Last Saturday I was cold and wanted to get work done after skiing so missed hearing about what your hot sister has been up to.  

Ok it will be grate. Can't wait to ski massive death cookies in a headwind on Challenge. Maybe Switchback will have slightly less cookies. Can't wait to ski Coming Soon, that will be $$$. Tomorrow will be a day of kindness

• Boner City 1

2 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Ok it will be grate. Can't wait to ski massive death cookies in a headwind on Challenge. Maybe Switchback will have slightly less cookies. Can't wait to ski Coming Soon, that will be $$$. Tomorrow will be a day of kindness

Coming soon and Main Street will be alright and then can explore the nooks and crannies.  I’ll hit up challenge and switchback later after the masses grind up the cookies so it’s just ice and cookies.  Also the glades aren’t open..unless you’re Candide Thovex.  Double alarm set ski everybody tomorrow morning.  

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Coming soon and Main Street will be alright and then can explore the nooks and crannies.  I’ll hit up challenge and switchback later after the masses grind up the cookies so it’s just ice and cookies.  Also the glades aren’t open..unless you’re Candide Thovex.  Double alarm set ski everybody tomorrow morning.  

I think Widowmaker to Chute to Main Street will be $$$. That run is sa weet I just wish they would cut a shortcut to the new lift thru gaper town so I rate it 9/10

• Like 1

15 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I’ll hit up challenge and switchback later after the masses grind up the cookies so it’s just ice and cookies.  Also the glades aren’t open..unless you’re Candide Thovex.  Double alarm set ski everybody tomorrow morning.  

My vote is that with the whales sitting there for a week the grooming will turn out great on Challenge and SB. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, C1erArt said:

My vote is that with the whales sitting there for a week the grooming will turn out great on Challenge and SB. 

You've spent too many years and Jack Frost and not enough at blue my friend. Challenge was like a giant ruffles potatoe chip with it's weird ridges in between and switch was a cookie field 

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

You've spent too many years and Jack Frost and not enough at blue my friend. Challenge was like a giant ruffles potatoe chip with it's weird ridges in between and switch was a cookie field 

That’s me, the eternal optimist. 

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

I thought switch was good for the booter alone, plus the cookies got smaller as you went down. 

• Like 3