Utah 2023

PSUFrankenstein

1 hour ago, PSUFly said:

Currently at PHL airport, flight leaves around 8 30.  Having a roast pork sandwich and victory brotherly love ipa.  Plan is Brighton tomorrow, powder mountain Wednesday and Thursday and snowbasin Friday.   Flight lands at 1 am so getting up for a possible powder day and driving up should be interesting 

Brighton just hot 700" for the year. Insane snow out there. Enjoy!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, CaptDave said:

Sorry @PSUFly  I don’t want to poach your trip thread.

The sun appeared fur like 30 minutes 1pm-ish and I took a little walk   These two were digging out the magic carpet.

93B6F03F-0EB0-4C25-824A-6D87883AC0B2.jpeg

No worries at all, love seeing pics.  

Hanging out on the plane in Chicago, hoping for another uncrowded flight 

8 hours ago, Johnny Law said:

Niiiice ! Milli side is a playground at Brighton. Maybe someone else remembers the names but while both pow countries are good the one has better terrain and sits on the cooler side for snow. 

I think its powder country and woody's world.  I'll probably check those out tomorrow.  Today I'm doing an in bounds guided tour which lasts most of the day.  I'll be doing 3 runs off the cat between today and tomorrow too.  Looks like they got around 6" overnight 

• Like 5

31 minutes ago, PSUFly said:

I think its powder country and woody's world.  I'll probably check those out tomorrow.  Today I'm doing an in bounds guided tour which lasts most of the day.  I'll be doing 3 runs off the cat between today and tomorrow too.  Looks like they got around 6" overnight 

a guided tour of Powder Mountain will probably result in a fantastic day there.  Good choice.  

I remember skiing Powder Country, taking the bus back up, and it was OK, but then we did another section that required the same bus ride back up, and i think it was Woodys, which was tons of fun, except of course when Phillycore did a superman and bonked his head some.  

• Like 3