Snow Coming.... need a place to Stay?

J.D. Wallis

40 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Sounds good but Eaf is in Europe.  

I'm sure @eaf will get on the first flight out of the Alps to ski the amazing powder in Elk! It's like skiing in Europe and Vermont but without the flight / drive!!

• Boner City 1

6 minutes ago, saltyant said:

I'm sure @eaf will get on the first flight out of the Alps to ski the amazing powder in Elk! It's like skiing in Europe and Vermont but without the flight / drive!!

I do want to ski elk sometime.  If you haven’t already seen this video you’ll love it.  @saltyant are you and @ski2dextreme meeting up at Shawnee?

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, J.D. Wallis said:

Cool Victorian Farmhouse 5 mins from Elk. Sleeps 10... 2 1/2 baths... fully stocked kitchen. Available now!!! Elk has been making snow pretty much nonstop the last few days and a foot coming tomorrow night!!! Get up here!!!

No PASR discount code?! Even Tanczos has a discount code for PASRs on top of parking lot delivery

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

@skiincy it’s a sign and JD Balls you sure love to spam.  

I currently see at least 5 separate threads on this. That's smart advertising. Maybe JD Wentworth will make a new thread daily, or maybe stand in the Blue Mountain lower lot with a sign like those mattress places with 51 percent off sales.

Edited by saltyant
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, saltyant said:

I currently see at least 5 separate threads on this. That's smart advertising. Maybe JD Wentworth will make a new thread daily, or maybe stand in the Blue Mountain lower lot with a sign like those mattress places with 51 percent off sales.

As long as Jerry Dickinson posts I’ll respond.  He needs to get to 1,000 posts before people will buy from him.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

As long as Jerry Dickinson posts I’ll respond.  He needs to get to 1,000 posts before people will buy from him.  

@saltyant my car is ready to pick up.  Of course I just ate weed pills so not gonna pick it up till tomorrow AM in case you were wondering. 

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Oh next time I’ll invite you when I have scheduled service. Maybe you can bring your Crosstrek in have your wiper blades inspected and your blinker fluid topped off.  Only $69 lube and oil not included.  

I don't pay $69 to do things I can do myself in little time. Instead of paying the maintenance area to change my A/C filter, I bought the filter for $20 and installed it myself by watching a Youtube video. It took 5 minutes and next time will take 2 minutes and 30 seconds since I know what to do now.

Edited by saltyant
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, saltyant said:

I don't pay $69 to do things I can do myself in little time. Instead of paying the maintenance area to change my A/C filter, I bought the filter for $20 and installed it myself by watching a Youtube video. It took 5 minutes and next time will take 2 minutes and 30 seconds since I know what to do now.

Awesome I know how to change the time on my car now without having to watch a YouTube video.  It’s radical. I also like trains and dancing. 

• Like 1