$10 to park cars like this?

EdBacon

I saw Blue is charging $4.00 hr for the premium lot,  I parked up top today. I had a chuckle when I saw “100 spaces left “ sign. There were probably 7 cars. 
Did they go from $30.00 day to hourly rate? Early in the season I saw a sign that said $30.00 day at the base lodge. 

36 minutes ago, AirheadD8 said:

I saw Blue is charging $4.00 hr for the premium lot,  I parked up top today. I had a chuckle when I saw “100 spaces left “ sign. There were probably 7 cars. 
Did they go from $30.00 day to hourly rate? Early in the season I saw a sign that said $30.00 day at the base lodge. 

Yes $4 an hour.  96 spaces left seems to be a popular amount in the lower lot. I haven’t been in the top lot since December of 2021. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

23 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Yes $4 an hour.  96 spaces left seems to be a popular amount in the lower lot. I haven’t been in the top lot since December of 2021. 

The roads were sketchy when I got there so it seemed to be safe bet . I had chains in my truck but they’re a pain . When I left at noonish the roads were worse. 

1 hour ago, JFskiDan said:

so, yeah, how does either of those white cars leave?  

Coming soon to a ski resort near you.......

Already has!  You should have seen the CF they made in the lower payed lot the other day.
People were parking in random places until Tazer Dave got involved.

Guess they have to take your keys so they can shuffle cars??

Edited by indiggio

3 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I thought people pay at a kiosk. 

Possibly I seen a booth and at least 2 employees guarding the gate to top lot premium so I assumed they were the troll collectors.

Last Wednesday when I went with my brah, the Camelback parking patrol were putting parking citation papers on cars of patrons who didn't pay the parking scam - on the most non-busy weekday I've seen there. I'm so glad they are nickel and diming loyal fans, the Camel needs more money for cigarettes.

• Haha 1