Montage makes it onto Snowbrains

5 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

There's no way. The whole mountain is 1k. WL starts mid mountain. Probably 400 but the actual headwall is maybe 150 or 200 if that. 

400 might even be a stretch. here is a photo from the bottom lol

image.thumb.png.8076874dcf68abe38c586bf473920d52.png

32 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

There's no way. The whole mountain is 1k. WL starts mid mountain. Probably 400 but the actual headwall is maybe 150 or 200 if that. 

I know that but somebody should tell the author. It appears he doesn't actually know what vertical drop means. Obviously, there is no proof reading or editing anymore.

From a quick look at a topographical map the headwall is about 200 vertical feet. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, trackbiker said:

I know that but somebody should tell the author. It appears he doesn't actually know what vertical drop means. Obviously, there is no proof reading or editing anymore.

From a quick look at a topographical map the headwall is about 200 vertical feet. 

I know you knew that with your roll eyes emoji. My comment was directed at the author spreading the fake news. Maybe he reads PASR

• Haha 1

This data is from the top of WL, at boomer, to the bottom.  None the less, bad info, bad intel, poor math converting from metric to standard, or Canadian, whatever, its a fun run.  you had best be able to put the brakes on quick at the bottom.  

image.png.52fc97464d328fd271c39c1782d1954f.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...