Any interest in a PASR Gathering out west in 08/09??

phillycore

Johnny...

I think I may have actually seen you ski last year at Jack Frost.

If it was you.... you were wearing a black buckmans jacket (logo on the back) and were tearing the living shit out of an ungroomed Floyds's Folly..

Also if it was you... you are a WAY better skier than I am...as I could never have torn that up the way you did...I managed it..

Either way it should be great to ski with all of you... transplanted or not... Getting 5 PASR's (so far) together in Colorado is great when it's hard sometimes to

even get three or four together here in Pa. (outside of Blue Mt.)

Wasn't me, I rip harder than no man, instead I get by on a distinct lack of self preservation.

Looking forward to this, it will be nice to have some real terrain and lots of good people who know were the goods are.

I was just planning my JH trip this winter....7 nights at the snake river lodge, 6 days of lift tickets at JH, PHL to JAC via first class for $2800/person. Anyone wanna join?

Cut first class out, and it's $2100/person I think?

hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

I honestly can't see the reasoning behind spending the extra cash to fly first class, or to get a crazy fancy hotel room either. If I'm going on a trip I want to spend my money on the actual fun parts of the trip rather than transportation (a plane you're on for 4 hours) or a hotel room (you're mostly asleep in).

I honestly can't see the reasoning behind spending the extra cash to fly first class, or to get a crazy fancy hotel room either. If I'm going on a trip I want to spend my money on the actual fun parts of the trip rather than transportation (a plane you're on for 4 hours) or a hotel room (you're mostly asleep in).

For some folks money isn't an issue. For others, the company pays for it. and then there's folks like me that can use frequent flyer miles to sit in the front of the bus. Now that US air doesn't accept AMEX reward points, those days are over, unless some other airline accepts them

A whole new meaning to flying the friendly skies. If you fly coach, your sausage can only get first class treatment if you service it yourself. :P

unless you have a good travel companion.

btw love the avatar. Boulder Theater has a screening of The Big Lebowski like once a month and everyone shows up in bath robes and White Russians are on special. We were there on Tuesday for this months showing. It was great. I actually think I may be dressing as Jesus for Halloween this year.

unless you have a good travel companion.

btw love the avatar. Boulder Theater has a screening of The Big Lebowski like once a month and everyone shows up in bath robes and White Russians are on special. We were there on Tuesday for this months showing. It was great. I actually think I may be dressing as Jesus for Halloween this year.

Sweet. I remember seeing the movie when it first came out and went to see it a second time. It bombed in the box office but has really taken on a life of its own. Great flick and in my top 5 of all time.

For some folks money isn't an issue. For others, the company pays for it. and then there's folks like me that can use frequent flyer miles to sit in the front of the bus. Now that US air doesn't accept AMEX reward points, those days are over, unless some other airline accepts them

ding ding ding! my parents are either gold or silver preferred on usairways, regardless, means free upgrades.

moe, do you have an amex? recently made the switch to amex platinum....the flight perks are worth it alone.

ding ding ding! my parents are either gold or silver preferred on usairways, regardless, means free upgrades.

moe, do you have an amex? recently made the switch to amex platinum....the flight perks are worth it alone.

I used the ol green card up until about 8 years ago, then went to gold. The "perks" of platinum or higher aren't worth it for me considering how little I fly these days and I don't put that kinda coin on the card.

Are other airlines still accepting AMEX points for flights? I haven't checked yet, when I sent my wife and mom-inlaw to FLA the last time, US Air informed me they won't take AMEX points anymore. So I've been charging more on my US Air visa, but still have a shitload of Amex points.

This just in!!!!!!!

So, rearrange your travel plans accordingly.

Oh man. If jackson gets blasted again, i'll be there. But maybe spending half of what Jeff is spending. I go to ride, not sit at the spa and chat with some big wig from texas who rides a few times a year.

That or im off to Baker.

Oh man. If jackson gets blasted again, i'll be there. But maybe spending half of what Jeff is spending. I go to ride, not sit at the spa and chat with some big wig from texas who rides a few times a year.

That or im off to Baker.

I've got a few connections in and around jackson. So I'll def be up there and it should cost me gas and beer... that's about it. :D

That or im off to Baker.

You're welcome to come and visit :wub:

But ya, I'll be heading to JH this year...just bought binderz for the PEs :woot:wiggle

You're welcome to come and visit :wub:

But ya, I'll be heading to JH this year...just bought binderz for the PEs :woot:wiggle

No thanks. If i go to Jackson again im staying in town. Everything is just so much easier, and if it's dumping, get up early and take the early bus to JH and just wait in line. The half hour bus trip to and from town kind of sucks when your staying at the mountain since there really isn't much to do.

I enjoyed the 49ner Inn so much more then the place John and I stayed at last year. I had a King bed, a fireplace, free breakfast in the morning, and it was cheaper. Last year, double bed, no fireplace, no continental breakfast, and cost more. I'd definitely stay at the 49ner again.

Edited by Dan-