Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

If its cold next week I don't even know if Blue will blow snow. It's really early for them to start. It was sleeting here earlier and people who don't know about weather said it was hailing.

I wouldn't be surprised. Blue doesn't play games anymore. They firmly planted their stake last year as the beast of the PA east.

Looks like a resurface for Killington and SR tonight before lots of nothing until Wednesday.

Killington says they can get GN open to the bottom of the NRT for tomorrow. That's believable.

SR says they are aiming for t2b. That's unbelievable based on knowledge from firsthand reports of friends. Have a good pair of rock skis.

SL says they are opening t2b tomorrow or Sunday. With their recent snowmaking upgrades and northern temps, that is believable. Would have been laughable a couple years ago.

• Like 1

Overnight lows in the teens in the extended forecast. Turned on my heat for the first time this morning. I'm skiing somewhere in two weeks. Hopefully close to home.

Boner City. Will Blue operate six months again this season. Would be sweet. Would make for 12 out of 18 calendar months.

November 2013

December 2013

January 2014

February 2014

March 2014

April 2014

May no skiing

June no skiing

July no skiing

August no skiing

September no skiing

October no skiing

November 2014

December 2014

January 2015

February 2015

March 2015

April 2015

That would be fucking historic.

• Like 2

I'll go with 13/19 thank you very much.

November 2013

December 2013

January 2014

February 2014

March 2014

April 2014

May 2014 fuck yeah skiing

June no skiing

July no skiing

August no skiing

September no skiing

October no skiing

November 2014

December 2014

January 2015

February 2015

March 2015

April 2015

May 2015 fuck yeah

I wish it would either just stay cold or stay at a consistent temperature for a while, going back and forth from 35 to 65 every other day is messing with me

Stay inside, that'scalled climate control. ;)

Dec looks to be a mix....Jan/Feb looks a little colder than normal, March looks considerably warmer....should see some more snow

So, pretty much the usual?

• Like 1