Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

I just stopped by bear and they had some of their mobile guns scattered throughout the mountain. I wouldn't be surprised if blue and a couple others opened on black Friday. With the forecast coming up it looks possible.

Most likely just testing em out.  I haven't heard for sure one way or the other though.  Being so far south I'd bet they hold off a bit again like they have in years past.  I can't blame em, why waste the water and energy to try early.  Once a solid cold snap hits they can coat the whole place and open 100% in something disgusting like 2 or 3 days flat.

I'm hoping a little before Xmas.  We shall see, never know with this Pennsyltucky weather.

Like I'm going to the beach camping this weekend, so of course its 60s and sunny all week only to drop 30 frickin degrees before the weekend gets here.  Looks like I'll be buying the BIG bottle of Crown Royal for this beach fishing/camping trip.

Still haven't had one day of rain though in like 7 or 8 trips down to DE this season, so that's pretty stoketastic.

We were in assateague over the summer. It was pretty awesome. One minute I'm getting my body surf on, the next minute I'm running over to our blanket to save my Pringles from being eaten by a wild horse who just came strolling along the beach going through everyone's stuff like he owned the place. Pretty funny actually.

• Like 2