Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

July 12-14 I plan to do some "backpacking-ish" camping up near Lake George. I plan to sleep about 3 miles from the trailhead, but will make a trip back to the car if necessary for something I might want, like extra food.

• Like 1

We went up and over Exeter mountain, which is about 3 minutes from my house, but once you park the car on the street it's a world away. Very steep trail going up to the place where we built a campsite so everything you want comes up on your back and there is no going back for more supplies.

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

It was in the 50's when I water skied Sunday AM in the Pocs. That's way too cold for the middle of August.

Summer never really arrived. It's usually standard for us to have upper 80s or 90s with a handful of 100s from July 15th through early September. Before I left for the LT on July 9 we had 2-3 90 degree days and a couple mid 80s. I was told that it never went above 85 when I was gone, and it looks like the next 10 days are mostly upper 70s.

You don't have to get their permission, just be prepared to shell out for artificial insemination if she wants another kid.

Or don't tell her so you can keep having sex while "trying" to have a baby if she's holding out on you. Which is how it's often reported.