Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

lots of people getting on board with the possibility of some snow middle of next week.  Time will tell.  

Crazy crazy model shit, 5-6th event retrogrades off the coast of maine and provides blocking for a three!!! phase storm.

Three separate pieces of upper level energy means the fucking models should be all over the place right, instead 5 or so all show the same thing a bigger storm with serious snow potential, GFS though says no dice.

Three phase storms are like going up to the roulette table and putting all your money on 18 read, a hell of alot has to go right for snow. Little movement west, little change in timing of the phasing and the whole thing is off.

This one is a long shot but the models really seem to like it.

Dan, any word on JF opening?

I'm thinking if it is cold enough next week and this nor'easter happens they can open some of the easy trails that aren't on the east mountain next weekend around the 13th or so.

Pocono u coming up to Blue Sunday??

Crazy crazy model shit, 5-6th event retrogrades off the coast of maine and provides blocking for a three!!! phase storm.

Three separate pieces of upper level energy means the fucking models should be all over the place right, instead 5 or so all show the same thing a bigger storm with serious snow potential, GFS though says no dice.

Three phase storms are like going up to the roulette table and putting all your money on 18 read, a hell of alot has to go right for snow. Little movement west, little change in timing of the phasing and the whole thing is off.

post-512-0-01071400-1417795090_thumb.jpg
  • Like 1

seems like there are 2 different solutions, 180 degrees apart.  storm, or no storm whatsoever.  

I just heard JF might open next Friday. I'm out for this weekend. I'm getting observed next week so most of my weekend is shot.

Where did you hear that from?  they are so closed lip on shit its not funny.  i did suspect this weekend would be a no-go with Saturdays forecast.