Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

Your cars ears make her look frightened and fearful.

Pussy.

I need an accountant and lawyer now i guess. Suggestions? I basically just want to know how business related taxes work. Save receipts for everything and hand them to my accountant? Id like to just file myself but dont know how

Your cars ears make her look frightened and fearful.

Pussy.

I need an accountant and lawyer now i guess. Suggestions? I basically just want to know how business related taxes work. Save receipts for everything and hand them to my accountant? Id like to just file myself but dont know how

I'm a CPA, would be happy to answer questions you have. Would suggest using quick books or similar program. You would give the electronic records to tax preparer, would only need receipts if you are audited God help you.

• Like 1

Shadows I told you before about joining a young professionals club..there's a few in the area..it's good for networking. I thought I'd meet alot of hotties and its like 85% men. You develop a network with business cards so if one guy needs an accountant or office cleaner or lawyer or insurance guy they know where to go.

I use Jim Andserson at this firm on cedar crest BLVD between Hamilton BLVD and I-78 near the hospital. He specializes in small business and knows his stuff.

http://www.crycpas.com/

• Like 4

Congratulations. Appreciate you rubbing our noses in it. Will be sure to do the same next time you all experience bullshit like this.

Edit...This weather is straight nonsense and it's getting to me. 

If it's 65 degrees above 10,000 feet in December most likely the planet is on fire.