Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

By the way if you are looking for a ski instructor for young girls I have a great recommendation at Spring Mountain (if it ever opens). She really went the extra mile in every way, making them a group of 2 so they got semi private lessons for group lesson prices and extending lesson time, and was a great friend to my girls who totally loved her. Don't want to give her name out publicly as she might get in trouble for that, but contact me if interested.

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski
  • Like 1

Guess you have the Epic Pass.  Was Breck super busy being week after Christmas? Been pretty damn cold in Boulder as well.

Yes, we have the Epic Local pass.  On Sunday we primarily skied off the Falcon super chair and Mercury super chair and never waited in line.  Monday we got stuck a few times on Independence chair, but then never returned to the base area and stayed on Kensho and never had a line.  

• Like 1

I did a Trip Report on the place a few years back, but if your looking for beginner terrain Tarponhead, then you can always go to Squaw. I know the 8 hour commute probably doesn't entice you, but it's basically all beginner terrain, they got a new surface lift, and 99% of the snow is natural!!!

I did a Trip Report on the place a few years back, but if your looking for beginner terrain Tarponhead, then you can always go to Squaw. I know the 8 hour commute probably doesn't entice you, but it's basically all beginner terrain, they got a new surface lift, and 99% of the snow is natural!!!

Stay on topic

By the way if you are looking for a ski instructor for young girls I have a great recommendation at Spring Mountain (if it ever opens). She really went the extra mile in every way, making them a group of 2 so they got semi private lessons for group lesson prices and extending lesson time, and was a great friend to my girls who totally loved her. Don't want to give her name out publicly as she might get in trouble for that, but contact me if interested.

Bell seems to be perfect. 3 are never-been-befores and one is a solid intermediate snow boarder so she can be entertained on the head wall. I am paying for 5 lift tickets, 3 sets of rentals and lunch. That's enough $$$. I'll teach em French fry/ pizza on my own [emoji3]

They are not little kids; 17 - 26 yo

Edited by tarponhead

So the Austrailian Olympic Team is staying at our place in Winter Park. They just got word the World Cup in Lake Placid is cancelled so they asked to stay longer. Good for me, bad for them. Guess the whole East is in rough shape.

That's awesome. Didn't they stay last year as well. I believe I may have inherited a souvenir [emoji1]

Cold in Philly. Chip Kelly fired before last game haha.

That's just dirty.

It's gonna be funny on tues or weds to see the blue crew flock to blue and talk about how much they love skiing, but most of ya'll haven't been skiing in 2 weeks and have 1 or 2 days on the snow lol. Real dedication there

You are beating a dead horse. I had zero interest in the freedom shit at BB...been there done that never again. As for the WROD at Jack Frost, unless it's a PASR day there and the elevator and floyds are open I have no interest in it. Glad you are enjoying yourself..I'll get a handful of days in at blue then 7 days at Jackson hole then about 40 more days at blue then another trip out west. I ain't tripping.

• Like 3