Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

Sounds like Doug's kinda gal....

I'm neutral about taxidermy. Doesn't freak me out and also doesn't turn me on. There was a funny Conan O'Brien clip with Adam Sandler. Sandler vacationed last Easter in Jackson hole with his family and had supper at the gun barrel steak and game saloon and his kids were freaked out by all the stuffed animals.

Yo jlaw.

Resturants/brewery in reading? 4star up

Going to the works monstrosity tomorrow to see whats up with that. Need dinner

Sorry dude didn't see this until now....best beer spot by far is union jacks on the manatawny, liberty is pretty good, there is a brew pub in west reading called chatty monks that is reasonably good.

Best restaurant is papilion brassiere, they get lower ratings on yelp because the animal people are sad they serve fatty duck liver. Hong thanh is pretty good Vietnamese and if your trying to fuck for Valentine's day Mom chaffes.

Downtown there is the coolest bar called the north east taproom either you get it or you don't but it's truly unique. Kinda ghetto but all reading crime is pretty much people in the game.

Any snow that was left on the ground disappeared in the two hours I was in my office today. Raining hard now.

Yup just piles left from the blizzard now. I am glad the brutally cold weather is done. Back to more seasonable readings after today. Blue has like a five foot base so should make mid March at least maybe Easter weekend.

Yup just piles left from the blizzard now. I am glad the brutally cold weather is done. Back to more seasonable readings after today. Blue has like a five foot base so should make mid March at least maybe Easter weekend.

It's going to be tough but I don't see many places making it past mid march.

It's going to be tough but I don't see many places making it past mid march.

Depends what happens with the weather the next month...other than the slow start conditions this season have been mighty good at Blue consistently some of the best!!! But it's been like a six week season so far which is sad.

Depends what happens with the weather the next month...other than the slow start conditions this season have been mighty good at Blue consistently some of the best!!! But it's been like a six week season so far which is sad.

We'll be able to ride at Elk until mid April so they meet their 100 day commitment.