Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

Just heard that since the Aquashicola Creek and Beltzville Lake have thawed there is chance of doubling or tripling snow totals at the peak of Widow Maker.

That's pretty neat. Makes me wonder if that's the type of thing that would make you consider trading your running tights for ski clothes for once.
  • Like 2

Holy shit... are you actually skiing?! Color me impressed.

Not skiing he's running. Skiing at blue is a hassle for Toast...and he has a bad attitude. Saturday morning booting up I said its gonna be good and Toasts response was,"No it's not". I do give him props for ripping the dust on crust bumps and glades at Jackson hole.

I'll be up at blue tomorrow late morning. I'll post a real time report for all y'all.

Oh, of course... run "run", not a ski "run"....

Well, by all means, Toast, please try some whirleybirds on your run. I will not stop you.

Toast used to be a Jibhonk...would lap the terrain park doing spin to win maneuvers. Now he lives a soulless lyfe devoid of soda and Rita's Italian ice...he's strung so tight if you stuck a lump of coal up his ass two weeks later you'd have a diamond.

That reminds me I need to practice for karaoke. Shine bright like a diamond shine bright like a diamond. I'm gonna straight kill some Rhianna tonight wahahahaha

Toast used to be a Jibhonk...would lap the terrain park doing spin to win maneuvers. Now he lives a soulless lyfe devoid of soda and Rita's Italian ice...he's strung so tight if you stuck a lump of coal up his ass two weeks later you'd have a diamond.

That reminds me I need to practice for karaoke. Shine bright like a diamond shine bright like a diamond. I'm gonna straight kill some Rhianna tonight wahahahaha

Only if I can do level 3 whirlybirds!

Great afternoon for a run!

dba48961ff8ef491b514bdaae3c97ecf.jpg

Oh, of course... run "run", not a ski "run"....

Well, by all means, Toast, please try some whirleybirds on your run. I will not stop you.

I thought tight assholes were reminding you to practice for karaoke

• Like 1

Yes, my apologies. I shouldn't live my active lifestyle and being fit. I know we should all strive for three chins like fat fuck Doug.

I enjoy an evening run and spending time with my wife and dog over night skiing at Blue Mountain, some people like Sheetz and karaoke.

Different strokes for different folks.

• Like 2

this has def been an unusual season. i can't recall the last time most PA hill were blowing snow into march!

Blue blows snow in March most seasons. They've blown right before closing weekend in the past if temperatures have allowed. I'll be up later and report on conditions. Guitar73 you should come to blue this weekend.

Blue blows snow in March most seasons. They've blown right before closing weekend in the past if temperatures have allowed. I'll be up later and report on conditions. Guitar73 you should come to blue this weekend.

we'll see. I'm meeting up with my buddy rob at blue knob on Saturday...gotta give him back his skis since I took them with me out to Utah.

• Like 1