Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

Sunday into Monday. Maybe they will open Monday?Unlikely.

You never know with blue. They might have some tricks up their sleeves or a reopening the following Saturday for Pennsylvania residents only would be nice.

I don't even care about the snow for skiing. This weekend to me is a bonus considering the recent weather I just wanna see it snow again!!!

• Like 2

Nice article. Tanner Hall is the man. Haven't checked accuwearher forums all day. Will check later I don't think this is gonna be the humdinger they were talking about yesterday. I'll be happy with a few inches new while we ski Sunday.

Tanner halls says chron is a gateway to base jumpng, which suicide.

Tanner hall says chron makes you want to kill yourself

Shadows behave!!

• Like 1

Had to come back to Boulder last night and heading back up to mountains tomorrow.  It is absolutely puking here right now.  We are getting hit harder than the mountains.  8" this morning and another 8-10" today.  

Its pretty crazy here right now.  It was 65 yesterday, 70+ on Monday.  Now, I have over a foot on the patio table out back.  I70 is shut down for safety with 50+ MPH wind gusts blowing snow.  Hopefully I can take off on Friday to get up the hill and enjoy some of this.