Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

4 minutes ago, saltyant said:

If it snows like they say I'm coming to Blue this time. Either Thursday or Friday. Which will be better? Friday morning I think?

Thursday will be better if you like skiing in snow. Friday will be better if you want some nice groomed out snow. Still a bit too early to determine definite timing and totals, but I plan on being there Thursday.

• Thanks 1

Just now, toast21602 said:

Thursday will be better if you like skiing in snow. Friday will be better if you want some nice groomed out snow. Still a bit too early to determine definite timing and totals, but I plan on being there Thursday.

Thanks. I'd love to give Walt's Monster 108s a rip through the powder (promise I wont go off groomers with them though!)

• Sad 1

23 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

edit: nevermind i can't read properly

Edited by Benm

33 minutes ago, Benm said:

i thought your pic from mt holly was from fri 1am - 7am but it was thurs 1am. was wondering how they'd get it groomed in a 6 hr span. excited still, but not as excited as i was 10 min ago.

Seems like most of the white stuff is gonna cum after 7am Thursday.  Rider of the storm day. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Boner City 1

21 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Seems like most of the white stuff is gonna cum after 7am Thursday.  Rider of the storm day. 

This is grate!! Though I just saw snow showers for early Thursday morning. I want the big leagues, snow showers are child's play. It there's Perder I'll play Riders of the Storm on my bluetooth speaker while murderin' the perder on those super wide Monster 108s and getting radical face shots. I might even say alrighty before every run and maybe record some on my GoProfessional camera

Edited by saltyant
  • Sad 1

Just now, saltyant said:

This is grate!! Though I just saw snow showers for early Thursday morning. I want the big leagues, snow showers are child's play. It there's Perder I'll play Riders of the Storm on my bluetooth speaker while murderin' the perder on those super wide Monster 108s and getting radical face shots. I might even saw alrighty before even run and maybe record some on my GoProfessional camera

Don’t you want an easy drive to the mountain 

2 hours ago, saltyant said:

Thanks. I'd love to give Walt's Monster 108s a rip through the powder (promise I wont go off groomers with them though!)

I don’t care if you go off groomers with them, don’t even care if you ding em up. But you won’t want to, at least not the places we went. They’re definitely not “bring em around quick to maneuver through trees on the bike trails” kinda skis.

1 minute ago, enjoralas said:

I don’t care if you go off groomers with them, don’t even care if you ding em up. But you won’t want to, at least not the places we went. They’re definitely not “bring em around quick to maneuver through trees on the bike trails” kinda skis.

Yup, would never wanna go in glades with 'em.

• Sad 1