Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

42 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

I got stuck pulling into my driveway.  Since my car was blocking traffic I dug and shoveled vigorously for 15 minutes straight.  By the time I finished and pulled into the driveway vtmark’s dad stopped by with the snow blower.  That was lucky cause my back was bothering me from digging at way too fast a speed 

Hows VTMark been?  I haven’t seen him on FB.  

5 minutes ago, Mixilplix said:

Forecast calling for 3-5 tomorrow....but soon after that it looks like it will be in the 40s for the next week or so....

grateful for the snow and cold temps but certainly welcoming a few 40deg days so that I can finally see the driveway. 

• Love 1

If ABE receives 2.5" or more tomorrow it will already be the 8th snowiest winter on record. 

According to this we're at 37 inches ytd. That seems low but historically they're accurate. Last year we logged a whopping 6 inches.
https://www.onthesnow.com/pennsylvania/blue-mountain-ski-area/historical-snowfall.html?y=0&q=snow
  • Like 1

Just now, Johnny Law said:

Snow was good this morning but full stop stuck on 476, people are so dumb be it not wearing masks or going out for a drive apparently having no idea it was going to snow. Its coming down nice and hard now. 

Listening to sports radio out of Philthy and they all sound stunned that it’s snowing. I guess all the local forecasts down there said rain only? 

the ladies at the Quakertown Wawa are also surprised it’s accumulating. Heard them talking about expecting a dusting then rain to melt it away. Sounds like a lot of people caught off guard by this one.

• Like 1

MALVERN measured in at 5 inches 

4-5 inches at my house and my work as well (according to NOAA, looked less to me).  As great as this winter has been for Chester, Montgomery, and bucks counties, Philly and Delco are about 2 inches below their winter snowfall averages so far (very southern Chester county below rt1 gets screwed a lot as well)

Edited by theprogram4
  • Thanks 1