Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

1 hour ago, Benm said:

woke up today and it was barely snowing. looked at radar and everything was north of me. decided it wasn't going to be anything special and just stayed in. it's been snowing steadily since i made that decision and cams look like no one is there (at least earlier). missed opportunity womp womp.

I looked at Blues cam, the cams at my house, then the radar and decided this snow was a done deal.  Probably snowed another 2" in the Poconos since i thought it was over.  

2 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

Nice bus shelter

Thanks. Lanta the bus company wanted to give us $400 a year to move the bus shelter to the corner of our property about 150 yards to the right of the current one.  I said no,”I don’t want all the bus people hanging around”. Some super colorful characters.  

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Sad 1

Just now, PSUFly said:

Saying 1-3" for Reading tomorrow.  Not really enough to get excited about, but it should add to the base on the sledding hill at least

I think I have cleared my driveway 5 times this month already. Will probably have to do it again tomorrow too. What is really interesting is this most recent buoy pop that showing a little something for Tuesday.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

I think I have cleared my driveway 5 times this month already. Will probably have to do it again tomorrow too. What is really interesting is this most recent buoy pop that showing a little something for Tuesday.

That should be good.  i have little chance of being able to ski Tuesday or Wednesday of next week.  

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Does your work ever close for snow?  

Yes. Its idiotic to think putting a whole bunch of trucks and equipment on the road when they are calling for snow, will somehow be a good decision. 
sometimes i need to remind people of this. Plus, i am long over making a 30 minute ride home into a 2 hr nightmare. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Super light and fluffy stuff down here, after cleaning off the truck and getting gas I’m on my way to blue for the goods (if it snowed up there) 

1.5-2” here. It is done snowing but it is nice and light. You should have fantastic conditions at Blue this morning.