Ride Delaware ?

Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

1 minute ago, saltyant said:

Thanks. Thought maybe Steeze had some insider information since he knows the owner of Blue.

hahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I wonder if Barb lurks. 

This is great!!! Maybe I'll do my next music video to this song while lurking via VPN from Zimbabwe.

Edited by saltyant

Shitty situation so far for Blue. We're in baller mode and getting spooged in powder.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, moe ghoul said:

Shitty situation so far for Blue. We're in baller mode and getting spooged in powder.

It's coming down pretty hard right now. We might have a centimeter of fresh soon

Blue is doing just fine..they survived the warmth and rain and the cold is moving back in. 

No, just no. Blue did survive but it’s like they got the snot kicked out them in a street brawl. Fuckin Groundhog Day since November. But this cold snap though! (Fist pump!)
  • Like 1

IDK what part of PA those ski club kids came from, but it was apparently their first trip to Blue this year... All I could here between 4 and 4:30 was "oh, shoot, Sidewinder isn't open yet", "maaaan, that one is closed too", "I paid gazzilion dollars for THIS?"

• Haha 1

Btw, again from various lift talks, that 17yo who fell off the lift a week ago, he allegedly had a seizure on the lift, hence the fall.

11 minutes ago, eaf said:

IDK what part of PA those ski club kids came from, but it was apparently their first trip to Blue this year... All I could here between 4 and 4:30 was "oh, shoot, Sidewinder isn't open yet", "maaaan, that one is closed too", "I paid gazzilion dollars for THIS?"

You mean their parents paid a gazzilion dollars. 

Thanks so much for reminding us, as if we’ve not been skiing the same trails over and over and over again. ;-)

At least Tarpon escaped from Groundhog Day for a while!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 4

Since i was in utah, i wasnt watching data from the beltsville bouy. The diaper exploded at high alttitude on sunday. Look for some precip, maybe even our favorite kind this weekend. Might wanna be clearing your schedule for pow skiing or getting the arc ready. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Going to be wet and heavy. Not sure what to expect Sunday morning if I even get there, if this holds true.

5D28C5E4-3B79-4C25-93E6-8BD9D41F95A5.png