bARLY GNastards - gates and beers?

mbike-ski

you'll be home by 10 mashing Hot Pockets into your face

He eats healthy now, remember he is on a diet and a bargain shopper.

Quotes from GSS...

I'm now posted up at the Hi Way in Laurys station. Don't tell anybody but it's even cheaper than the BMDI. $4.50 for bacon eggs toast and home frys. BMDI is $4.95...but they'll put onions in your hash browns for free.

On the way home I stopped at white castle for five sliders frys and diet stoke.

I stopped at the TopStar express in Laurys Station for a soft pretzel and sugar free redbull.

I could save thousands more a year if I didn't eat out all the time or go to bars but I get enjoyment out of those activities.

http://www.paskiandride.com/forums/topic/11104-im-on-a-diet/

• Like 1

i don't mean to derail this thread...but i think it'll be empty tomorrow.

carry on....

Sarcasm? I've actually noticed at bear that if its bitter cold on the holidays the weekend warriors tend to hide out in the lodge until around lunchtime when the sun is out and the temp had gone up a bit. Then the shit hits the fan.

new course on razorback is a blast for sure. the second headwall messes with my head, can't seem to process it and maintain rythm/setup.

i don't care if people bash on how short razorback is... that adds a whole new aspect to razors and and gives it a 3rd headwall. very nice addition to an already great trail.

• Like 3

i don't care if people bash on how short razorback is... that adds a whole new aspect to razors and and gives it a 3rd headwall. very nice addition to an already great trail.

I just make it an adjunct to Razor's. Keep to middle of Razor's while approaching entrance to Razorback, cut in high and get some air off Razorback's lip. Nice change to Razor's almost straight run.

n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-naaaastar thursday! :cheers:

I have all my gear packed up in my car so I could leave the city early today. Oh well. I don't know if Mark told you or not, but Sno might be having an ASRA race on Saturday. It is on their NASTAR course. There is nothing on Sno's website and the ASRA site doesn't have any info either, but I emailed ASRA in hopes of finding out some details. Since I can't race on Thursday or Sunday at Blue, Sno might be the only option.