the pics from today thread

Justin

Yeah, I fish bridges and light/shadow lines a lot at night, the kayak is nice since I can get to spots that aren't accessible on foot.  My fishing time decreased after my daughter was born too, but night fishing still works and doesn't affect family time too much

Yep I used to burn the midnight oil chasing fish when my girls were little but now they’re both playing travel softball and I help coach both teams. Bye bye free time March through November. All good pretty soon I won’t have this time with them and I still sneak out once in a while.

IMG_0830.jpg

Even got to ski on this trip in December

6d4ef05dca5b220d2d477424e9b5e3e1.jpg
  • Like 9

5 minutes ago, Shadows said:

I kinda like dirty headstones. Real metal.

I recommend a mild dish soap like Dawn, scrub brush and warm water...those are marble memorial stones and the vast majority of what we sell are granite.  Granite is harder and holds up to the elements better than marble. 

18 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

I cut my lawn in the poconos July 4th every year, maybe labor day if im in the mood, and thats it. And it doesnt look like the jungle when i cut it.  

I believe it. This yard gets full sun all day and I feed it a bunch too so it grows a lot. My uncle's old place in the Pocs was mostly wooded and could barely grow grass. When it did it was like cutting a few patches of tufts of grass where some sun hit.

1 hour ago, toast21602 said:

I believe it. This yard gets full sun all day and I feed it a bunch too so it grows a lot. My uncle's old place in the Pocs was mostly wooded and could barely grow grass. When it did it was like cutting a few patches of tufts of grass where some sun hit.

The amount of time i spend on leaves is a completely different equation though. I hate leaves. 

Edited by JFskiDan

4 hours ago, toast21602 said:

Really? This is my third already. 

I’m on cut 6. Tomorrow will be 7. My grass grows so quickly that I have to cut it every Sunday-Wednesday- Saturday- Wednesday depending on how much rain we get.