the pics from today thread

Justin

Pretty action packed weekend for me....

Replaced some porch posts...

post-1753-0-12293500-1468261307_thumb.jpeg

But, before i could do that, i had to replace the siding on the porch since it was starting to rot out.

post-1753-0-31835700-1468261392_thumb.jpeg

Worked on my car some.

post-1753-0-38216400-1468261527_thumb.jpeg

Trust me. These pics are way better than the pics of my porch post being put up.

• Like 2

The only guy I know is Greg real nice guy on far right sometimes comes to karaoke and knows lots of the same pretty ladies I know. He owns werts and his parents started it and his grandparents owned the village inn which used to sit in the shopping center near west Allentown wegmans where Lius Chinese and embassy bank are now. Was a huge old school place with grand piano and chandeliers and could get grilled cheese or crab cocktail whatever but their clientele died out. Younger people like more eclectic food and if they want simple there are always diners drive ins and dives. Places are Buffalo Wild Wings and chilis are the most successful right now. Pure economics of scale. They have the johnny Cash to withstand slow periods and food costs are lower due to quantify purchased. Somebody told me at red lobster they pretty much microwave everything. Crazy.

Wow the shrimp cocktail is $18...three colossal shrimp...where I come from they call those mofos Prawns...damn Daniel!!!