the pics from today thread

Justin

Yoccos hasn't been steaming the bun lately. At least at the one in Fogelsville. It's making the dogs taste like garbage. I haven't eaten at Yoccos in awhile but they just closed the Liberty Street location a few months ago.

I had a Potts' at Ice Cream world a couple of years ago out of curiosity. It was ok but I still preferred Yoccos at the time.

Went to werts yesterday hungover after the dentist.

Way good foodAlso mateys for cheesteaks.

Havent had zandys yet

Mateys in Hellertown? I think they closed. Sign outside says thanks for everyone's patronage. Looked empty last time I went by.

Pay is higher in NJ and a lot of people at least in the Princeton area commute to NYC. Reason number 87 I like renting is no property taxes. Even little homes in the west end of Allentown are like $4-5k s year in taxes. Is there still empty space where you live? That's something I never really cared about. I like being close to Yoccos.

Are you talking Allentown or Saucon Valley or Center Valley taxes? Yes, we still have lots of open space around us, and I do like that.

12,000 year in school taxes?? In Allentown?? That is obscene. Worse than what my mom pays in Jersey.

Well that's for a $500,000 house and I think it could even be more that for the big houses in the west end and trust me none of those people are sending their kids to Allentown school district.