the pics from today thread

Justin

mark has the complete opposite personality as me and starts a conversation with everyone he meets...everytime we are on the lift he'll ask people where they are from and if they respond "New Jersey" he says "Oh, I'm sorry to hear that." half the people find it funny, but half the people seem legit offended lol

I like when Mark talks about his bukkake orgys when we are on the lift with random people.

mark has the complete opposite personality as me and starts a conversation with everyone he meets...everytime we are on the lift he'll ask people where they are from and if they respond "New Jersey" he says "Oh, I'm sorry to hear that."  half the people find it funny, but half the people seem legit offended lol

Good I hope they are offended and feel shame.

I like when Mark talks about his bukkake orgys when we are on the lift with random people.

Its been a fun summer, i'll have some new stories for this season. Ever been to a party with a designated human urinal?

Good I hope they are offended and feel shame.

Its been a fun summer, i'll have some new stories for this season. Ever been to a party with a designated human urinal?

No never have wow just wow I have eaten sushi off a naked woman before.

remember in elementary school when people thought it would be funny to take a shit in the urinal?  if i had a dollar for everytime that happened id have like $4 or $5

At stooges people would always put dollar bills in the urinal.

Because I'm feeling generous, you lazy bastard, I'll type this shit out for you:

The rationalization hamster, or 'hamster' for short - is when people (men and women, although women are the undisputed masters) look for ways to rationalize their situation or their behavior. You can imagine a hamster inside somebody's head running on a spinning wheel, frantically trying to make sense or justify something.

Here's some examples, you lazy shit:

• Beta Bill's GF is acting like a bitch, giving him the silent treatment and whenever he begs her to know what's wrong, all she says is "you know what you did!". His poor hamster spins as he tries to reason out her shitty behavior, as his beta self tries to kiss her ass and appease her.

• Lisa gives her BF a huge, heartfelt five page text about how much she loves him, but all he does is reply "k". What? "k"? What does that mean? She poured her heart out for him and put in all that effort and all he can type is "k"? He's probably distracted. By what? By his friends, probably. Or maybe NOT! MAYBE IT'S ANOTHER WOMAN! That ASSHOLE! She really though he was "the one"! Now she'll never get married and have kids! And so her hamster burns it's clutch over nothing. And the next time she sees him, she'll give him the silent treatment and act like a snotty little bitch.

The hamster is a powerful tool, making it possible for people to self-rationalize the craziest things or even alter reality to fit their feelings. You lazy fuck.

mark has the complete opposite personality as me and starts a conversation with everyone he meets...everytime we are on the lift he'll ask people where they are from and if they respond "New Jersey" he says "Oh, I'm sorry to hear that."  half the people find it funny, but half the people seem legit offended lol

That is hilarious. I grew up in NJ. Wouldn't move back if you paid me.

Hamilton Township. Just outside Trenton. Area was pretty nice, open, farms and woods when I was growing up. Now there's not an empty space to be found. And I don't know how anyone affords the property taxes.

Pay is higher in NJ and a lot of people at least in the Princeton area commute to NYC. Reason number 87 I like renting is no property taxes. Even little homes in the west end of Allentown are like $4-5k s year in taxes. Is there still empty space where you live? That's something I never really cared about. I like being close to Yoccos.

No Bethlehem people say that Potts is better than Yoccos. They're both good but most Allentown people like Yoccos better and Bethlehem people like Potts better. I've had this discussion in both Allentown and bethlehem. As for Easton I go to Wyoming more than Easton. Have no idea the hot dog scene over there.

I gotta try out jimmys sometime!!! In Allentown we also have willy Joe's hot dogs which are a favorite of many. Their chili sauce is more meaty than Yoccos and buns a little softer. Willy Joe's was also featured on chowhounds which is what fat people like me sometimes jerk off to.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9p3-4R2-Zc0

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich