the pics from today thread

Justin

when i was a kid they actually made pedal bikes that looked like motorcycles

I had the fire marshal pedal car.  had a bell on it and everything.  

3 cylinder...makes the coolest sound

https://youtu.be/3IB0Y-aBl74?t=5m49s

To each his own.  to me anything less than 8 cylinders, just sounds like a weed eater.  

its been exactly 48 hours to the minute (2 days) that this site has gone without a post.  don't believe me, check the post above.

I know TP4 it's summer time and this is a skiing page. Why didn't you post anything.

I always look at top posters in the last 24 hours and was just shadows one post then nothing and now you and I are the top posters but we already knew that.

its mainly hispanic residents. your good as long as you avoid the streets where you can only parellel park on one side.  i was like kensington isnt that bad, then i made a turn onto a side street...3 different groups of people came out to stop my car and ask if i wanted heroin.

If they call you a chicken for not wanting heroin call them a turkey.

it was pretty amazing...as soon as i turned onto the block people starting coming off their stoops and out of their houses

When I lived there I just sprayed the kid working on the block with some L and they all where suddenly scared of the white people.