the pics from today thread

Justin

It's an annoying rule. Wish it could be forum specific, so long term editing would be possible in like a Trip reports forum. Live thread TRs would be much better if you could keep adding to the original post

It should just be limited to specific members. Only one comes to mind at the present time...

and enoralas, I think you need to change your name to enchiladas. Every time I see it that's what I think it is :P

• Like 1

Damn are those cheese curds?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes sir!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Serious cheese curds. You are going to have serious cheese turds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I probably ate at least 100 cheese curds yesterday. I went to a wedding rehearsal dinner last night and I've never had smellier farts in my life.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Thats Mauch Chuck. A picturesque park for seasonal activities, including fall hayrides, camping & warm-weather swimming.  Mauch Chunk  is a name derived from the term Mawsch Unk, which means Bear Place, in the language of the native Munsee-Lenape Delaware peoples: possibly a reference to Bear Mountain, an extension of Mauch Chunk Ridge that resembled a sleeping bear, or perhaps the original profile of the ridge.    

• Like 1