Thoughts on Jackson...

snorovr

I would love to go in Jan, but I just started a new job. I won't be able to take vacation till Feb. Jackson Hole has always been my dream. I finally found a few people to go. I'm just hoping its worth it at that time of season! I hear its the place to be for US skiing and riding. I want to experience it!

• 3 weeks later...
So I should try and maybe go late feb early march? Seems like it would be better. More possibles for storms and better conditions.

Just go, it snows in March alot.

To be frank if this is your first rodeo your going to spend alot of time floundering anyways.

The only place in NA with a general level of ridership in the same planet as Jackson is Squaw who then go to the wood if its really going off. This dude is from Phoenixville and lived in PA until he was in his late 20's. At Squaw he's just another of 1000 rippers and Jackson is even a level above that.

Its such a different experience than so many other places, I would be happy to rip groomers all day in 50 degree weather and chill at the moose.