I dont think we will see Fluffy here any longer

no, fluffy is actually. huff. or related to him. its been a while since i worked there and forgot everyone.

http://articles.mcall.com/2013-04-23/news/mc-m-jack-frost-ski-area-employe-charged-with-thef-20130423_1_ski-season-ticket-booth-jack-frost-big-boulder

at least im assuming thats what this thread is about.

Now this is a shame. I know he busted my ass sometimes on the Sno forum, but this is almost hypocritical...kinda bashing on Sno while at the same time having your hand in the cookie jar of the mountain you work for..one that you supported here on PASR..while stealing from same....and from the looks of it, other businesses as well.

Hope he gets it straightened out and somehow works it out.

If he gets work release he can still post...I don't think he's gonna get work release with JF/BB

He was fired. There is no work release. If you're arrested for stealing from a company you won't be given any work release, not to mention that it's going to be REAL hard for him to find another job. Plus he's got at least 2 felony grand theft charges coming his way. Johnnylaw probably knows better than I do about all that.

He was fired. There is no work release. If you're arrested for stealing from a company you won't be given any work release, not to mention that it's going to be REAL hard for him to find another job. Plus he's got at least 2 felony grand theft charges coming his way. Johnnylaw probably knows better than I do about all that.

glad to see fluffy's been keeping it classy, lol....

• 3 months later...